gm5
Hi,

A week ago I made a small CC2 levelset and uploaded it.Some days ago I uploaded a new version (1.0.4 - up to 1.0.3 everything seemed to work fine). The background as well as the font of the entry changed to a red color and it isn't visible any more - the reviews are lost as well. What did I do wrong Confused
I was wondering where it went! It hasn't been on the site now for quite a few days. Maybe try re-uploading? Don't know if the reviews can be recovered, maybe an admin can look into it.
My CC1 custom levelset, JoshuaBoneLP.dat
My 'Walls of CC1' custom levelset for CC2, JBoneWOCC.zip, containing levels based on the first 28 levels of CC1.
My CC2 misfit levels, JBoneMisfits.zip, containing 4 levels that didn't fit anywhere else.
Designer totals:
15 levels in CCLP3
52 levels in CC2
Public Apology: I'm very, very sorry about HAUNTED CASTLE, ANTARCTICA, and the endings on VENICE and THINKTANK.
Sounds like it's pending approval by a moderator, but that doesn't make much sense if it uploaded without problems the first few times.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
That's probably because, recently, the levelsets category was split in two, one for CC1 and one for CC2. The file was probably uploaded when there was only one category. Then, it was moved to the CC2 category, where it seems that files (and new versions of existing files) need to be approved by moderators manually. Hopefully this will change at some point in the future. I don't know if the reviews can be recovered.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Hi,

Thanks for your answers. I waited a bit, in case it is the approval point, however now I re-uploaded the pack, and everything seems fine Slight smile