Personal Semi-Automated Score Tracker
http://www.mediafire.com/view/65zqnx126e...racker.ods

Started as a quick visual way for me to see how many bolds I had, turned into a huge spreadsheet. All you have to do is put your times in the corresponding level slot, and it automatically tallies up how many bolds you have, what your total score is, totals these across all sets (but not rulesets), and displays the bolds by ruleset in a smaller chart, so you can see at a glance where you're missing seconds.

When a bold time is beaten, this will not automatically update, so you would have to manually update that. However, they are all posted on the newsgroup and we are at the point where new records should be pretty rare, so this isn't much of a drawback. The sheet comes loaded with all current bolds for CC1, CCLP2, CCLP3 and CCLP1 in MS as well as CC1, CCLP3 and CCLP1 in Lynx.

Figured I'd post this here so anyone else who wishes to use it can-it's probably more helpful for those who don't have a lot of times to add in, but it should still have a use for anyone who wants a little extra data until James updates his site to have more functionality. Even still, a local version is never a bad thing if your internet goes out Tongue
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
http://www.mediafire.com/view/7nsd0lmza5...ker(2).ods

Updated version, loaded with all current (stable) CCLP1 bolds, and with a section added for the just released CCLXP2. No bold times for that have been added yet, I may update the file later with them in about a week. All you would have to do to switch would be copy your score columns from the old to the new.

edit: Updated with all current bolds. Also fixed a typo in the CCLP3 MS section.
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/65zqnx...racker.ods

Another game, another version!

I've added the Steam version of CC1 and the entirety of CC2, along with all the linked up formatting.

All CC1 (MS&Lynx) bolds since the last update are included.

All current CC2 bolds (time and score) are included, though many are inoptimal.

Some Steam CC1 bolds are included: these are my times on levels I'm reasonable sure are optimal. They may not be, though.

I'll probably be posting another update once scoring has settled down a bit.

IHNN1 | IHNN2