tensorpudding-4
After a long break I came back after CCLP1 released, and decided to design a few levels that I was inspired to complete. The first release of eight of those levels is available as tensorpudding-4, which I just uploaded.

If you find any busts, please report them. I welcome any feedback you have.
I noticed that the last level only worked in Lynx (as you mentioned), so I played through in the Lynx ruleset. Here's my thoughts on each level:

1. Mirage: Even though it's a very simple maze, I love the aesthetics on it, especially with the animated exit tile in Lynx.

2. Reversible Maze: Ehhhh....I didn't like this one too much, to be honest. The stalling device at the bottom is neat, the concept is quite interesting...but running through the "maze" is just a path and it takes too long! Add to that the first time I played I got killed retreating from the toggle button on the left...

3. Effortless: When I went with only 1 unnecessary wait in the first part, I got slammed by an unavoidable wall of gliders-waiting an extra round avoided this.

4. Spitfire: Very short, simple and interesting level. Quite fun.

5. Firework: You wait, then you jump gravel, then you wait more, then you switch again, then you wait a lot more, then you can run to an exit.

6. Stuck Here With You: This comes down to one of 2 things happening. The blob sticks to the edge, resulting in chaos with the glider and fireball running opposite directions, with the teeth pretty much forcing you to track parity. Or, the blob sticks to the center letting you literally run circles around the exit until it opens up. It's either frustrating or trivial, depending on the luck.

7. Deal or No Deal: Amazing itemswapper-I can't believe I haven't seen this method done before.

8. May Day Parade: Nothing to say on this other than I managed to get 5 rows of tanks piled up on top of each other somehow-they did end up evening out, so very nice job on that mechanism.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
With #8, there is just no way I can find to reliably keep the tanks from bunching up. In the end I decided that having that bear trap mechanism to fix bunch-ups would have to be enough. I don't know for sure that it can't be exploited, but I couldn't figure out how to get the timing to make them bunch up too much, and it would have been more effort than just playing it normally.