CCLP1 score reporting guidelines
Hey, everyone. In preparation for the release of CCLP1, I'd like to lay down some guidelines for those of you wishing to report scores on the new set. With a couple minor exceptions, they'll be the same as they were for CCLP3.

1) All scores must be achieved within the official CCLP1 set, no exceptions. Scores achieved by playing a CCLP1 level in its original custom set, for example, will not count.

2) For the first week after CCLP1's release, each player will be limited to one score report per ruleset per hour.

3) For the first week after CCLP1's release, each score report will be limited to ten levels per ruleset.

4) For now, all score reports must be made at the newsgroup. Score reports via CCZone, email, etc. will be accepted in the future after the initial rush dies down.

5) As always, please specify or imply MS or Lynx when reporting your scores to avoid mix-ups.

Other notes:

- The CCLP3 ban on sharing solutions until at least 3 people finished the set will not apply for CCLP1.

- Sorry for the inadequate site updates recently. Everything should finally be in order again before CCLP1's release.

- Have fun, and please remember to enjoy CCLP1 responsibly.
I keep hearing the newsgroup mentioned, but have never actually seen it >_>

That'd kind of be an obstacle to submitting any scores (so yes, to answer the comment you put on my blog, I am planning on playing competitively-I had fun optimizing CC3D, and CC1 bolds are proving an effective way of learning the subtleties of the CC mechanics). Could someone link the newsgroup so that when the time comes, I can submit?
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Quote:I keep hearing the newsgroup mentioned, but have never actually seen it >_>
http://chips.kaseorg.com/
Ihavenoname248, does the web NG interface above work for you?
I was able to browse and the 'new post' option seemed to work (it took me to a page where I could make one), though I didn't post one since I had nothing to say, yet.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Great! Looking forward to doing battle with you on the optimization front. Slight smile
All 149 levels completed in around about 36 hours (:

Total score before (serious) optimisation - 5,947,810

Many thanks to all the CCLP1 staff for making this set the awesome piece of work it is!
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl