CCLP1 Release Date Announcement
I was able to complete all 149 levels in MS in about a day, so I'd say it's certainly doable.
Quote:Which makes me think: I wonder if the set would be of any value to speedrunning, where one tries to complete the set all in one go as quickly as possible? (not exactly the same as optimization)
In my experiences, the value of a game to speedrunning is irrelevant-if someone wants to, they're going to. That being said, this is exactly what a few friends and I are going to be doing the moment it's released (completely blind, not even having played any levels in voting packs). Because a pseudo-blind race is going to be fun. Regardless of how it goes, I'm going to work on route optimizing after that (I want to be part of that initial rush because it was fun with CC3D) and if it's fun, RTA runs! I already have splits for CC1 though I haven't done a run yet...gotta finish learning bold routes (and putting them in quick notes I can reference during the run).

What can I say, my internet experience went from CC to PR2 to speedruns to Touhou back to speedruns and then added in CC again.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
20 more days, the countdown continues!
BAM! Early Release is ON! March 28, 2014.

Slight smileSmileySlight smileSmileySlight smileSmileySlight smileSmileySlight smileSmileySlight smile :) SmileySlight smileSmileySlight smileSmiley
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan