Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
No, because then everything would become dark.

If you played Chips challenge on a calculator, how would you move Chip?
You just type in the coordinates you want Chip to move to and then he tries to move there as if you clicked on that tile. Oh, and it's still in realtime.

If you played Chip's Challenge on a Porsche, would that be a justifiable excuse for why you drove right into a truck?
Not really, because the trucker could be clever enough to punch you in the face and say "sorry, but I was playing Chip's Challenge on my fist".

If Chip's Challenge is being played on a Porsche, is it being played on a screen built into the Porsche, but with a controller, or is the Porsche itself the controller, and where you end up depends entirely on the level you're trying to solve?
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Yes.

Why are we temporarily denying J.B. Melinda? Is J.B. obsessed with her?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
She's underage!

Why are people convinced that BBC stands for something other than Bit Busters Club?
because they are british and think the bit busters club is actually a news broadcaster

are the rumours true? did Chip really pay a teeth monster to let him put his, er chip, in its mouth?
Hey, Melinda wasn't feeling up to it that day.

Why are the light switches in CC2 placed on the floor? Do Chip and Melinda have to kick them on and off?
That's not the floor, that's the wall. Compare with the orientation of the in-game characters, and of your computer screen.

What dumb question should I ask next?
If you look at Chip (facing downward) then if you look at a tank facing downward, you can see that the tank is from a top-down bird's-eye orientation whilst Chip looks like he is standing upright.

Does that mean all this time Chip has actually been lying on the ground, and instead of walking he just shuffles along on his back/front/side?
No, it means the tank is always hilariously tilted over.

What does Vladimir look like? Need to know because a guy who knows a friend of mine is writing a CC2 fancomic.