Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
Actually, turns out Melinda is more interested in Vladimir Gerajkee. Who knew?

What do the enemies do to blue keys, exactly?
Well the enemies don't have any pockets, and the keys disappear from sight. 'tis a mystery where they put them.

What do the enemies do with their time when the clubhouse is closed and noone is playing the levels?
They optimize the levels, of course. Morton's almost got 5,970,000 for CC1!

Also, this is what happens to blue keys apparently:

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/image.png.fd51c4a6702b9f9f9e945977d255a3da.png[/img]

What is love?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

baby don't hurt me

CC1 had 149 levels. Does this mean the clubhouse building had 149 different physical rooms, one for each level? Or did the clubhouse just have a handful of rooms and once Chip completed a level they had to dismantle the level so they could build a new one? Are there multiple clubhouses? What we do know is that the Blobnet level 23 was so overrun with blobs it couldn't be dismantled and had to be walled off. And how long does it take them to prepare a level for Chip to play considering there are 31^2=961 tiles. Do you think the people who put the Tossled Salad level together got into trouble for leaving the chip socket at the warehouse? Are the rumours true that Chip vomited all over the ForceField level and the vomit is still there to this day because noone wanted to clean it up? Are the rumours true that Chip has a phobia of pink bouncy balls and for these levels you actually play as a Chip lookalike? And did the Clubhouse really give Chip $100,000 payout in a lawsuit compensation for the injuries Chip sustained from being bitten by teeth or burnt by fire? Do monsters help to physically build the levels for Chip to play, or do they have a smoke break when they aren't monstering? So many questions.
There are 149 clubhouses scattered evenly across the Earth's surface (figure that one out!), one per CC1 level. They took two years in total to build. Construction for them was funded by the U.S. Government, which Melinda has secretly been in control of ever since an April Fools prank gone wrong.

Blobnet was incorrectly assembled, one of the walls is misaligned from the grid by about a few millimeters. For this reason, it was condemned and the Bit Busters promised never to speak of it again... until Chip got confused and found his way into it anyway.

Tossed Salad having no chip socket is a reference to a very specific passage of the Bible that is removed from all modern printings by Melinda's demand ("And guide him through a house of robots and monsters and forget to seal off the exits.")

Chip is very prone to nausea when he's on force floors, and Force Field is no exception. Ultimately his puke was never cleaned up because the splash of color he added to all of the force floors was "much better than standard gray".

A pink bouncy ball killed Chip's uncle in cold blood when he was only five years old. Even worse, his uncle had no life insurance. Melinda gladly crossdresses as Chip for any levels he deems too scary and is usually nice enough to let him keep the high scores.

Chip has demanded upward of a billion dollars for being rendered legally and physically dead many times over. Thankfully, Melinda, an aspiring philosopher, managed to convince everyone in the court that money was meaningless, at least for the duration of the trial, and escaped with paying Chip nothing more than some dryer lint and a fresh stick of gum.

Monsters usually do community service to make up for being cold-blooded killers. They're not actually allowed to be in the clubhouses, but the Bit Busters manage to sneak them in anyways.

Why can you push ice blocks and cleans blocks onto clone machines but not dirt blocks?
Because the blocks have to be lifted up a ramp into the machines and dirt blocks are too heavy.

What happens to all those Chip and Melinda clones (not the mimics) when a level ends? Do they just go out and live with society? Do they go drown themselves? Do they get converted into monsters?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
They're not clones, they're cosplayers. They have their own lives to attend to once the level is over, presumably.

Why would suction cup boots let you stand still on a moving floor? (And if they do let you completely ignore the velocity of whatever you're on top of, doesn't that mean the Earth would go right under your feet?)
Only Morton knows the answer to that one, but noone wants to approach him to ask because the rumours are he has rabies and he bites.

Is it true the teeth monsters have been around for centuries, and in the Medieval era they were used as guillotines to execute criminals because they can literally open their mouths wide enough to bite down on a humans head?
2spooky4me

Wait, we're doing another Warehouse I mod?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
If you say so, boss.

What is Melinda's last name?