Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
Awesome! I have never heard of an international organization that have less money than a school club! You are also apparently saying that Melinda and company (Bit Busters) make the puzzles for the fun, while Vladimir and company (the Puzzle Masters) do it for the profits. They seem to have used almost all of their budget in making the new game elements.

Also, remember that Woop is not a miracle worker, his abilities seem to be limited to minutes, not years. I don't know how close he was to Chuck in the introduction cutscene, but it is probably  that he can only teleport people near to him and only from where they are to the "game dimension". However, the "weird killer monsters" in it are definitely dangerous, and it is very well possible to make a lot of damage in a few minutes. Also, is he the only one in its species? If no, let's say that his time lord esque (wait, does he have a vehicle?) abilities are unique to him. Because you can't assume  that every single individual of a species is nice (except that kidnapping isn't nice). So yes, good thing that he is friendly to Chuck.

A message in CC1 says that Chip used to make computer games, but for what platform? Commodore Amiga?
Edit: meant to answer this question:
Quote:Woop can turn back time, and he can also make people teleport from one place to another at will. Good job he's friendly, if he was evil wouldn't these powers make him the most successful evil villain in history?
No, because he would still fail at #63 on the Evil Overlord List.

Quote:A message in CC1 says that Chip used to make computer games, but for what platform? Commodore Amiga?
apple ][

In what three ways does Vladimir Gerajkee exemplify the standards laid out in the Evil Overlord List?
Vladimir Gerajkee is well known for his villanous acts. This is my essay on what makes Vladimir Gerajkee a good villain. Here are three things Vladimir Gerajkee follows that makes him a good villain.

1. Thing #59 on the Evil Overlord List is "I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am." This is why rovers are dumb.

2. Thing #41 is "Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel devices." This is why you can undo in CC3D but not CC2 and I don't know about CC1.

3. Thing #74 is "When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk 'Project Overlord' and leave it lying on top of my desk." Vladimir Gerajkee has never done this or anything like it.

In conclusion I think Vladimir Gerajkee exemplifies the standards laid out in the Evil Overlord List in ways 1, 2, and 3.

Why doesn't Chip just climb over the chip socket? Or the walls?
No, he would've been the most successful hero in history, because history would have written him as the good guy. Edit: I didn't realize i wasn't at the end of the thread.

The sockets and walls actually go all the way to the ceiling, so there's no space to climb over them.

If Chuck was so short on money, why was he on vacation at a beach?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Sorry, see the box art for CC1 Lynx. The "walls" don't reach the ceiling. Wait, climb...isn't that cheating? Also, it doesn't show a socket.

As for the vacation, ask Gavin were he got the information.

In Chuck's Challenge 3D, why is there a level called "ZX Spectrum"?

Also, let's ask an administrator to move this tread to another forum (of course, in this site) so that we can have a post count boost!
Maybe the walls have that anti-climb paint on them? Or maybe they have anti-cheat detection sensors on top of them, which if triggered by Chip the exit bolts itself shut.

We see Chuck on vacation at 1:06 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KuyGyPB__M Maybe he won the trip, or maybe he's broke *because* he spent all his money on vacations?

When people name the levels they make, sometimes they use names of things currently on their mind or just things they like. If the level they are making can represent that in the tiniest way then that justifies giving it that name.

Q. So far we haven't seen Woop use any of his powers for bad or evil. Is he genuinely just too nice or is it because he was given his powers by a God under the condition if he uses them for bad they will be taken away from him?

I can imagine part of the cutscene we didn't see, where Woop gives Chuck his cocktail back saying "I should give you this back, otherwise it would technically be classed as theft by the God who is monitoring how I use my powers."
My CC1 set: https://sets.bitbusters.club/set.php?id=161
My CC2 set: https://sets.bitbusters.club/set.php?id=709
For my most recent CC2 set, download on Steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2190632419
Play my levels on Chuck's Challenge: Look for author "Gavin"

(20-Aug-2020, 2:26 AM)JDGP030302 Wrote: Sorry, see the box art for CC1 Lynx. The "walls" don't reach the ceiling.

They do, actually; it just doesn't look that way because the ceiling is made of the same material as invisible walls.

Woop is actually evil, but his definition of evil is different from ours.

Will i be around much this weekend?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
If i had to guess, you will probably be around this forum this weekend. Maybe. Not that i have the ability to read minds, i don't know your plans. Not that i need said ability, i am completely sure that i will live the rest of my life happily without it.

Talking of "evilness", is Woop aware that Chuck was once a space mercenary in Zarlor Mercenary?
(19-Aug-2020, 6:26 PM)ncrecc Wrote: Vladimir Gerajkee is well known for his villanous acts. This is my essay on what makes Vladimir Gerajkee a good villain. Here are three things Vladimir Gerajkee follows that makes him a good villain.

1. Thing #59 on the Evil Overlord List is "I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am." This is why rovers are dumb.

2. Thing #41 is "Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel devices." This is why you can undo in CC3D but not CC2 and I don't know about CC1.

3. Thing #74 is "When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk 'Project Overlord' and leave it lying on top of my desk." Vladimir Gerajkee has never done this or anything like it.

In conclusion I think Vladimir Gerajkee exemplifies the standards laid out in the Evil Overlord List in ways 1, 2, and 3.
Zero marks. The assignment was to give a dumb answer; this is far too brilliant!

(21-Aug-2020, 12:32 AM)JDGP030302 Wrote: If i had to guess, you will probably be around this forum this weekend. Maybe. Not that i have the ability to read minds, i don't know your plans. Not that i need said ability, i am completely sure that i will live the rest of my life happily without it.

Talking of "evilness", is Woop aware that Chuck was once a space mercenary in Zarlor Mercenary?
That was in an alternate timeline, which Woop reset because of his belief that Chuck fulfills his true potential in game design.

What is the average rainfall in the Amazon basin?
The first result in a Google search of "average rainfall in the Amazon basin" says between 1500 and 3000 millimeters. Except that i have zero means to corroborate this information. O well...

Stupid conspiracy theory: Were the changes to Chip's Challenge introduced in the Windows 3.x port of the game part of Microsoft's embrace, extend and extinguish strategy?