Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
Creating a video game universe (which is fictional) is a completely different topic from the creation of the real physical world (which is real), so the creator of a videogame world don't need to provide the history of how his world came into existence. So Chuck can just present his characters "as they are". So no, i think Chip have one.

Is blue Melinda's favorite color? In both the ending for CC1 Lynx and her sprite for CC2 she wears mostly blue clothes.
No,  it's her lucky color,  told to her once by a psychic,  despite the fact that she hates it. Also,  it only makes her 1% luckier 50% of the time.

her favorite color is opaque couché (think of the color of the blocks in MS).

Are the bugs in CC aware that they're just going in endless circles or do they continuously have faith that the structure they're circling will lead them somewhere else?

Edit

Bonus question: Woop has the ability to go back in time, even AFTER dying. How does he do it if he's dead? 

(sorry about the two questions,  I've had the second one in my head all day long, forgot about it and then remembered after posting the first question).
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Don't worry, i will answer both questions.

Probably the bugs are trained to always try to "hug" walls and circle in a certain direction. Since they are not human they can't be aware or have faith in something (of course, this is a videogame, but the game doesn't hint that they have human intelligence.)

Woop doesn't die. Just look at the animation, he just falls and keeps his eyes open.

Don't think that this would be a great story for a game: a blue haired giant bipedal bug with punk rocker glasses and flamethrowers for arms destroying a building made of a giant plant inhabited by alive inanimate objects (like a barber pole, a pair of scissors and a typewriter) because he feels like it, the hero being a lightbulb with a pair of soda cans for legs using a magic parrot that he borrowed from his son to defeat the bug while eating plumber plungers as power ups?
It's a good idea for a movie in my opinion, but Hollywood won't buy it unless the lightbulb has a sad back story and a lover.

Slap the flamingo or pick the polar bear's nose?
Glider

Hurl the Iguana.

Why there are so many ice mazes in CC1? I consider them very annoying.
Because they didn't want to take forever to make CC1 and an ice maze is an easy way to make a hard level.

Opens bag of pretzel sticks. 

Want a pretzel stick?
Glider

Thanks for being so kind! Except that i am 100% sure that you don't have a teleportation machine to give me the pretzel stick. But yes, in real life i would accept it and also ask for one and maybe two more.

How would you explain Chip's bizarre skin color changes in the DOS port of Chip's Challenge (from yellow to black to white)? See here: https://forum.bitbusters.club/thread-205...l#pid42374
In the UNO port of Chip's Challenge, Chip's skin color didn't change. In the DOS port of Chip's Challenge, Chip's Skin color changed, but all the skin colors were normal skin colors. In the TRES port of Chip's Challenge, Chip's skin color went from hot pink, to blue, to lime green.

Eat pizza crust edge or leave pizza crust edge?
Glider

En otras palabras, no se realizó un control de calidad adecuado. Al menos se evitó a CUATRO...

For me, food is food, and the entirety of a pizza is food. So yes, crust edge included.

Don't feel pity for Chip? A decade message in CC1 says that he received the (embarrassing) nickname of "Computer Breath".
The following is both my answer and my question:

What isn't there to feel pity for Chip?
Glider