Chuck's Challenge 3D out on Steam on Friday
CC3D will be out this Friday on Steam.

Here is a reviews from Game Quest.

Thanks for the link. It was nice to see some real reactions to this game, even though as a review it did not quite say anything meaningful. Maybe there will be reviews like this of CCLP1 once it comes out??
Quote:Thanks for the link. It was nice to see some real reactions to this game, even though as a review it did not quite say anything meaningful. Maybe there will be reviews like this of CCLP1 once it comes out??

True

Here are some other steam reviews scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/262590
I picked this up sort of on an impulse, knowing I'd get my worth out of it from the level editor. Then I started optimizing...in game timer+level editor=a game I can put hundreds of hours into easily, especially if the mechanics are good. Which they are.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I'm just testing Chuck's Challenge 3D a little and it is nothing special for me in relation to Chip's Challenge... except that this is in 3D.

ADVANTAGES:
+ Official level editor
+ Some elements were added
+ 4 colors of blocks, that behaves like dirt but you don't have to step on to make floor.
+ 3 additional colors of toggle doors.
+ One additional teleporter.
+ Bridges on water - breaks when you step on it and you have to go faster.
+ Pressure plates of 4 colors - you have to put right blocks on all plates to open the door.
+ ...and a few more elements but not so much.
+ 15 types of creatures (excluding Woop)

DISADVANTAGES:
- Some elements from CC are missing.
- Hint
- Trap
- Recessed wall
- Corner panel wall (was in only in MS version?)
- Thief (it was in beta, see here

).
Also, the levelId was 1168 but it is no longer available. Mess! Slight frown
- There is no other way to save your level to file outside the game internals (eg. on desktop or pendrive) other than sharing it on Niffler site
- The only way to put a level into game from outside is download it from Niffler site
- It's not possible to download a level from no-3D version (are they incompatible?)

So, I'm not satisfied at all.

Mark my errors (if any).

Additionally about game elements:
http://wiki.chuckschallenge.com/index.php/Game_Elements
but page is quite old, last updated 2013-02-21.
Corner thin walls don't exist natively, but you can put multiple thin walls on the same tile without it overriding the previous one.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter