Within
With a very large amount of help from Tom and Michael (who may or may not have themselves had help), I think I have the answer to this enigmatic image.

[Click to Show Content]
You solved the puzzle! Great work. But does this mean that Ruined World is actually in CCLP1? Or is it merely another clue pointing to another level? I won't be revealing that...at least until CCLP1 is released. Slight smile

In the meantime, I tried taking the I Train, but it was infested with slime, so I got off and waited to see which one came next. Honestly, I'd rather walk on an iceberg instead.
The J-train? as in Josh, J.B., ...?
Runaway Train, which was featured in CCLP1 voting and was created by Tom. The level, I assume, featured blobs. Then the next level, possibly following it in voting or in the final product of CCLP1, involved ice.
Um "Take the I Train" is a level in CCLP3. But maybe there IS a parallel?
Quote:Um "Take the I Train" is a level in CCLP3. But maybe there IS a parallel?

Maybe, but it wouldn't make much sense if the puzzle was related to a level in CCLP3. Except it is.
Here's what I've came up with so far:

[Click to Show Content]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Here's what I've came up with so far:

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]
You came up with nothing?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
"Which One Next?" is also a CCLP3 level (#88).

I think there is a reference to "Blob Infestation of Biblical Proportions" (Jacuzzi # 15).

Other possible references:

Sea of Slime (Wrench # 18)

Slime Cave (Bookshelf # 6)

Slime Slider (Eggplant # 35)

Slimy Swarm (Vermillion # 6)

Waiter (Entertainment # 22)
Since the objective of this riddle is a bit more obtuse, I'll go ahead and reveal that it's not a level title or titles.