Within
"Take The I Train" is level #73 of CCLP3

"Which One Next?" is level #88 of CCLP3

"Iceberg" is level #21 in CC1

At first I was thinking perhaps a release date/time, but with these numbers that would be impossible. Perhaps there are some references to the number of different designers featured? There were 81 sets submitted for CCLP1, maybe 73 of these had one or more levels eligible for voting and 21 contain level(s) that will be in the final set?

Not sure where 88 comes in though, or what slime infestation could be referring to. Just trying to think outside the box (:
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Quote:"Take The I Train" is level #73 of CCLP3

"Which One Next?" is level #88 of CCLP3

"Iceberg" is level #21 in CC1

These are indeed three of the seven elements needed to solve the puzzle.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
So there must me more clues to level names and their numbered position in official sets in J.B.'s sentence. I'm basing this on dividing the sentence up into 7 separate level references - the three above and the four below. Let's hazard a speculation or two (:

"In the meantime" could be a reference to "Time Lapse" - CC1 #111 or "We'll Be Right Back" - CCLP3 #134

"infested with slime" has already been discussed, but at this point I have no further constructive input

"got off and waited" could be any number of things - "The End of All Time"? xD

"Honestly" could refer to "Trust Me" - CC1 #135#

Even if these are correct, I'm still not seeing where all this is going though. It will be another code of some sort, but I can't see the full picture yet so not sure which pieces I should be looking for...

How about this:

[Click to Show Content]
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
jbdude got all three level references, but the four other elements refer to aspects of CC that aren't specific levels.

Time for me to take a guess at this.

Quote:In the meantime, I tried taking the I Train, but it was infested with slime, so I got off and waited to see which one came next. Honestly, I'd rather walk on an iceberg instead.

Infested with slime would probably be referring to blob dodging (randomness aspect of CC)

Which one came next would most likely refer to the itemswapper aspect.

I'd rather walk on an iceberg instead could possibly be an ice maze? Or any kind of level idea based off ice.

I only thought of these three, I have no idea what the other one could be.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
[Click to Show Content]

My speculation:

infested with slime can refer to a number of items (not CC levels), including:

- blobs

- blob patterns

- blob concepts

- excessive overusage of blobs

- melee and blobs (blob dodging levels) [example: Rock's Roll the Dice uses both ice and blobs...]

which one next can refer to other things besides the level in CCLP3, including

- itemswapping

- confusion of item choice

- next item or object in a series of objects, e.g. blocks, keys, chips (sub-idea of itemswapping)

I'd rather walk on an iceberg instead could refer to a couple things, including

- differentiation between the level ICEBERG and an ice level that is officially placed in CCLP1 (could this be an allusion to Frozen Labyrinth?)

- the choosing of an ice-related level, concept, etc. over another tile level, concept, etc. such as ice and block puzzles over fireball and fire mazes

Other notable or useless things to include, whether they are relevant or not:

The three level elements, when the level slot values are added together, comes to an answer of 182 (73 + 88 + 21). Are there any specific levels with a reference in CCLP1 or even CC1 or CCLP3 (excluding CCLP2 since no relationship with it in this riddle has been found) with 182 chips, or other using of the number 182?

In the meantime, I tried taking the I Train, but it was infested with slime, so I got off and waited to see which one came next. Honestly, I'd rather walk on an iceberg instead.

Here's a look at the phrase with the exclusions of the clues that have been figured out, or moreso of an estimate considering there are seven elements and terms such as "instead" and/or "infested" could possibly be another clue..
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Blobs are indeed an element of the puzzle, so you now have 4/7. The phrases "taking the I Train", "which one came next", and "iceberg" have been fully figured out as simply references to their respective levels, so Zane's additional comments are unfortunately not true.

The deal so far:

We have figured out that the clue somehow relates to the three levels "Take The I Train" (3.073) ("I Tried taking the I train..."), "Which One Next?" (3.088) ("...which one came next...") and "ICEBERG" (1.021) ("...I'd rather walk on an iceberg."), and that blobs are involved somehow ("...infested with slime...").

This leaves us with the following sections of the sentence: each of which is a clue not related to specific levels in official community sets, but other aspects of CC, such as tiles, monsters, actions (e.g. sliding, picking up chips/keys/equipment, dying), or maybe even the community itself!

"In the meantime...", "...I got off and waited..." and "Honestly..."

---

I'm still getting nothing useful for "In the meantime" except maybe waiting for a block/monster to clone and destroy a bomb/press a button/etc.

"I got off and waited" could be a reference sliding/stepping off force floors.

I can only see "Honestly" in an abstract way, thinking about a "Trust Me" style puzzle with many choices of path/item, only one of which is correct. Either that or a tongue-in-cheek April Fool's reference the actual set will be released and not a fake "We found out a new mechanic at the last minute that made all your levels invalid so here's a replacement" set. Smiley

Here's a hint: the information pertaining to CCLP1 in the solution to this puzzle was also revealed for CCLP3 in its list of leaks.