Within
The CCLP3 Leaks:

1. CCLP3 will feature levels from 36 different designers, more than twice as many as were represented in CCLP2. Probably not.
  2. There will be two numbered level series within CCLP3, just as with Block Buster II and Checkerboard II in the first two LPs. But unlike CCLP2 and like CC1, the first level in each series won't have the Roman numeral "I" attached to it. Maybe?
  3. Four level designers hold the unique distinction of having levels in both CCLP2 and CCLP3. We already went through that.
  4. There are 28 blobs and 60 walkers in the entire set. Maybe?
  5. One particular level was renamed from its original title to the four-letter password that accompanied it in its original set. Probably not.
  6. Eight levels are based on, or inspired by, games other than Chip's Challenge. Probably not.
  7. The famous Rink slot (level 61) not only fits the Decade Message from level 60, but its title also fits the "thrash-a-thon!". Probably not.
  8. Level 121 will have teeth (at the request of chipster Jacques Smith). We are not talking about teeth.
  9. Some confirmed level titles are Every Trick in the Book, Red Green and Blue, Slide Show, Clear the Way and Vulcan. Maybe?
  10. Unlike CCLP2, CCLP3's highest-voted fun level is one of its easiest. There was no such thing in CCLP1.

That's all I have so far.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:
  1. Unlike CCLP2, CCLP3's highest-voted fun level is one of its easiest. There was no such thing in CCLP1.

Yeah, those 5 ratings we were all giving out to levels meant nothing at all in CCLP1.

Fail
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Yeah, those 5 ratings we were all giving out to levels meant nothing at all in CCLP1.

Fail

I think chipster was referring to the "fun" and "difficulty" ratings and the fact that CCLP1 only has one rating per level.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
"There are 73 blobs, 88 random ffs and 21 walkers in CCLP1."

If "got off and waited to see" refers to the random ffs, where you have to wait and see where you get off, and "walk on" refers to walkers.

However, 88 random ffs seem a bit much (or does anyone know a good level that really overuses them?), so maybe this part refers to something else.
Quote:

I think chipster was referring to the "fun" and "difficulty" ratings and the fact that CCLP1 only has one rating per level.
Yes, that was what I was talking about.
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

Quote:"There are 73 blobs, 88 random ffs and 21 walkers in CCLP1."

If "got off and waited to see" refers to the random ffs, where you have to wait and see where you get off, and "walk on" refers to walkers.

However, 88 random ffs seem a bit much (or does anyone know a good level that really overuses them?), so maybe this part refers to something else.

The hint only refers to the number of blobs and walkers in the set. The numbers, however, are more tricky to figure out Wink
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Blobs: 530

Walkers: 119
Correct!

The key was to calculate the mean bold times of Take the I Train and Which One Next? for the blob number and the bold time of Iceberg for the walker number. Slight smile
Quote:Blobs: 530
That's a LOT of blobs!
CC is awesome!

PPVTVLMC NLDTNZ BWCA IERLIGGK QC VOM PRYQA HVWA'U KIN ULB CQA KWKW'A RJHTAGUOT NLDTN WIRM VVT YPTA CWXTCY QC VOM GGHT RJPX'H EOIANLVVG SMKGS XPER WCG.