CCLP1 Speculation
I speculate that Random 8 is wrong because I also speculate that "Within" was just a joke to confuse people.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I speculate that CCLP1 will be released at the beginning of April.
Quote:OK, time to get serious with a REAL speculation.

In this video, (at 21:38) Tyler says that the 18th-best-voted level (which will be in the set) was not an initial CCLP1 candidate, but was nominated.

My speculation: This level is "Duplex" by Josh.

Since the level in question was part of the CCLP1 release date poster, I'll reveal that the 18th highest ranked level was Metal Harbor.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Using evidence from the CCLP1 Release Date Announcement topic, I am going to assume that the set will officially be released later this year.

haha i is dumb rite
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I speculate that Random 8 is wrong because I also speculate that "Within" was just a joke to confuse people.

I speculate that it was I who actually made the speculation you are referring to, not random8/

Quote:I speculate that CCLP1 will not be released until the myriad of cryptic puzzles devised by the staff in the "Within" topic have been solved by at least one person in the community outside of the staff, because they enjoy watching massed, spontaneous, puzzle induced brain meltdown.

My speculation was correct! How about that...
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
I speculate that CCLP1 is the best set ever made.

Thanks to Tom, JB and all the CCLP1 staff for making this happen.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
You can't speculate an opinion. Mainly because this is the Internet and you cannot have opinions on the Internet.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Of course you can have opinions on the internet - they are just always wrong. To rephrase chipster's comment:

I speculate that if a survey were to be conducted into everyone's opinions of all CC level sets, CCLP1 would be voted the "best set ever made."

Better?
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Quote:Better?

No.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I speculate that CCLP1 has been released and can be downloaded at http://jamesa7171.net/acertainmagical/index.htm
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.