Hey people! Guess what time it is?
Quote:mobius: You expect me to fall for that?.
Fall for what?

In the USA, how can you be in four states at the same time? (That's an easy one)

What happens when a guy who can't talk tells a deaf guy that a blind guy is spying on them?

Why do se check this topic frequently when we're bored instead of doing something more productive or posting something useful and CC related?
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Quote:Then I have no idea what your question means.

The question said after 28 fps, but in MS it is only 5 fps. Thats what was tricky about the question. So basically, the question was asking you to find out the chance of a blob steping onto a tile to its left after 5 moves. When something says "Describe all extraneous solutions", its asking for all the other outcomes that may have occured. Hope this helps! Slight smile
Assuming the blob cannot accelerate or decelerate in this box, and since the frame rate in MS is a constant 10 fps (which is effectively 5 when ignoring sliding mechanics), the blob is either always travelling at 28 fps or never travelling at 28 fps. Thus, 28 fps does not correlate to a specific moment in (or amount of) time or space, so i don't understand how you got 5 moves from that. Maybe you meant 28 frames, or 28 seconds?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
You guys are hilarious. Let me answer these. I'll answer both joke and serious questions.

Quote:"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

--

But while i'm here...

Do you think Totally Unfair is totally unfair?
Yeah. The idea of having to remember a level to beat another one is pretty unfair. That and if you don't bother to use ctrl+R (or the restart level option) to get the password you can possibly have to redo previous levels.

Quote:If a car is traveling at the speed of light, and it turns on its lights, what happens?
You couldn't do that, at that speed you'd hit a wall before you managed to even move to turn on the lights. If you did, though, you would look like a comet as I assume.

Quote:Is the answer to this question no?
Yes

Quote:Andrew has 3 apples, while Mary has 5 oranges. Neither of them have brown hair. Assuming a spherical model, determine the circumference of the Universe. [1 mark]
Why would you buy 50 watermelons? Are you crazy or a math question?

Quote:If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Then, does immortality come from people who AREN'T morons?

Quote:Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
JonTron.

Quote:if one apple is blue, and another apple is red, determine why the USA flag also contains the color white
Apples can't be blue. For white, you'd need a turnip, an egg, or a marshmallow. For blue, you'd need a blueberry, or a very slightly photoshopped grape. And for red, you'd need an apple, a cherry, a can of Dr. Pepper, or the inside of a Watermelon.

Quote:Why is the rum gone?
Captain Hook stole it.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:Apples can't be blue

[Image: F0SHC7MGGBZPKM4.LARGE.jpg]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:[Image: F0SHC7MGGBZPKM4.LARGE.jpg]
Unless you photoshop.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:Unless you photoshop.

Um, well... I've found these solutions in creating my successful own blue apple. Works great as a useless item and/or decoration on Blue Apple Day (March 13)!

SOLUTIONS TO CREATING YOUR OWN
BLUE
APPLE

METHOD 1

Before you begin, you will need:

• 1 apple
  • can of blue paint
  • yourself
Step 1: Use any method to open your new and fresh blue paint. Make sure that the paint is in a liquidated form and not dry.

Step 2: Carefully dip the apple into the paint. Submerge it completely.

Step 3: After your desired amount of endurance time, remove the apple from the paint.

Step 4: Sit and let dry. When done, thoroughly wash hands and remove any paint from them.

Step 5: Return to your apple. You should now have a successfully [mostly, if done at all well] blue-tainted apple! Please note that it is not edible.

METHOD 2

• 1 apple
  • at least one to two cans of blue spray paint
  • yourself
Step 1: Sit the apple in a comfortable position. Make sure it is on a sturdy and immobile surface.

Step 2: If not already done so, proceed to ready your cans of spray paint. Make sure they contain enough paint to thoroughly create your blue apple.

Step 3: Thoroughly spray paint your apple. Make sure the paint is sticking to the apple's surface so it is engulfing it in blue.

Step 4: Sit and let dry. Fully wash hands. You should now successfully have made a decently-looking blue apple. Congratulations!

METHOD 3

• method of transportation
  • knowledge of location
  • (recommended) anti-radioactive fallout material/clothing
  • shovel (unless you stumble upon one)
  • probably yourself
Step 1: Legend speaks of an ancient holy item stored away in the whereabouts of Chernobyl. Travel to Ukraine whenever you are up to the task of locating this

sacred treasure.

Step 2: Arrive at Pripyat. This route is by far the safest.

Step 3: Traverse the Pripyat River until you are within visibility range of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.

Step 4: Bypassing checkpoint Dityatki, enter the Blue Zone.

Step 5: Safely explore until you wander about the Cross Tree. From your current location, you should be able to spot the power plant in the distance.

Step 6: Using your shovel, dig approx. 4.3 feet under the surface of the dirt at the tree's base.

Step 7: You should have discovered an unlocked chest. Proceed to open it to find what lies inside.

Step 8: You have found the sacred blue apple of Chernobyl. If you are still alive or in the Zone at this point, congratulations!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Click to Show Content]
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Um, well... I've found these solutions in creating my successful own blue apple. Works great as a useless item and/or decoration on Blue Apple Day (March 13)!

SOLUTIONS TO CREATING YOUR OWN
BLUE
APPLE

METHOD 1

• 1 apple
  • can of blue paint
  • yourself
Step 1: Use any method to open your new and fresh blue paint. Make sure that the paint is in a liquidated form and not dry.

Step 2: Carefully dip the apple into the paint. Submerge it completely.

Step 3: After your desired amount of endurance time, remove the apple from the paint.

Step 4: Sit and let dry. When done, thoroughly wash hands and remove any paint from them.

Step 5: Return to your apple. You should now have a successfully [mostly, if done at all well] blue-tainted apple! Please note that it is not edible.

METHOD 2

• 1 apple
  • at least one to two cans of blue spray paint
  • yourself
Step 1: Sit the apple in a comfortable position. Make sure it is on a sturdy and immobile surface.

Step 2: If not already done so, proceed to ready your cans of spray paint. Make sure they contain enough paint to thoroughly create your blue apple.

Step 3: Thoroughly spray paint your apple. Make sure the paint is sticking to the apple's surface so it is engulfing it in blue.

Step 4: Sit and let dry. Fully wash hands. You should now successfully have made a decently-looking blue apple. Congratulations!

METHOD 3

• method of transportation
  • knowledge of location
  • (recommended) anti-radioactive fallout material/clothing
  • shovel (unless you stumble upon one)
  • probably yourself
Step 1: Legend speaks of an ancient holy item stored away in the whereabouts of Chernobyl. Travel to Ukraine whenever you are up to the task of locating this

sacred treasure.

Step 2: Arrive at Pripyat. This route is by far the safest.

Step 3: Traverse the Pripyat River until you are within visibility range of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.

Step 4: Bypassing checkpoint Dityatki, enter the Blue Zone.

Step 5: Safely explore until you wander about the Cross Tree. From your current location, you should be able to spot the power plant in the distance.

Step 6: Using your shovel, dig approx. 4.3 feet under the surface of the dirt at the tree's base.

Step 7: You should have discovered an unlocked chest. Proceed to open it to find what lies inside.

Step 8: You have found the sacred blue apple of Chernobyl. If you are still alive or in the Zone at this point, congratulations!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]
What is this, Wikihow?

oh and youricon wow such amaze so shibe much great

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Timber, his arms open, in winter. With sails unfurled, Darmok on the ocean. Jalard on the ocean. Darmok and Jalard at Tinagra.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Why is this thread so awesome??