CCLP1 Voting Pack News and Releases
Some exciting news tonight, everyone - after about a month and a half of relentless CCLP1 voting pack assembly and playing, I have finally, FINALLY solved and rated all 1,647 levels in the running! It has been a grueling but incredibly fun process. And it is possible, even with two jobs and a social life! Hats off to all the designers who worked so hard on putting these levels together. I'm looking forward to seeing how they all do in the end.

The final victory:

[Image: CL9c7ST.jpg]

Speaking of which, we have hit the 10-vote mark on all Baguette levels, so we're kicking off the weekend with the latest in the series...the Asteroid Pack! Have fun playing!
Just came to say, I still want to play more of these and vote. I just got real busy this month. How do you do it with two jobs and a social life JB? Tongue

I admittedly have skipped over some levels that are hard on the eyes or just look too long or not very interesting. If there weren't so many levels maybe I'd play all of them.

So far, out of the packs I played there were some real gems. Really, really well designed levels. And enough of the same idea that I'd say you'll be able to pick the cream of the crop.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:

I admittedly have skipped over some levels that are hard on the eyes or just look too long or not very interesting. If there weren't so many levels maybe I'd play all of them.

So far, out of the packs I played there were some real gems. Really, really well designed levels. And enough of the same idea that I'd say you'll be able to pick the cream of the crop.
I do the same thing since I'm pretty busy myself with one job and a social life (can't imagine 2 jobs, JB! Smiley), but I agree: there have been some absolutely amazing levels in here! Can't wait to see the finished product!!
Quote:How do you do it with two jobs and a social life JB? Tongue

I like to think this is why voting took so long to get started.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:I like to think this is why voting took so long to get started.

In some ways, this is true, especially when you consider that there were about three times as many levels as there are in the voting (the number was over 4,700), so they did take quite a well to test. However, I will say that with the exception of the first four voting packs, which I played and solved before voting started, the other 29 packs I completed between June 1 and July 12, even all of the levels I had already solved before.
"vote for a great level considering that if one small thing in it stinks this thing can be changed and thou shalt mention this in a post"

I sort of forgot to do this for a few levels... ugh.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
That's at least one reason why we made it possible to change one's votes. Slight smile

Also, on a side note, we are just three packs away from having all packs out in the wild! Keep it up, everyone! Thumbs up
which packs have the least votes? I’ll work on those. Slight smile

Is everybody still playing and voting as much as they were? it seems like there's not as much discussion over the new packs going on.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
Since those packs are subject to change by the time some people see this message - you can find that complete list of packs and the minimum number of votes each has on the first post in this thread. I try to keep it updated as much as possible. At this point, we have only one (!) pack remaining. Although voting has been moving along at a steady pace, it seems like the most active voters have been the least vocal ones. Slight smile Some of them have never even posted here, but they've been registered with CCZone for quite some time.

I'm hoping we can get at least 20 votes cast on every level by the time voting ends - and I'm hoping that can be around the end of October. So far, eight packs have reached that goal, with four more extremely close to it.

EDIT: ALL PACKS HAVE NOW BEEN RELEASED! Thumbs up
Question to staff:

After voting is completed, how will the levels be whittled down to the 149 in a set?