April 2013 Survival Competition
Quote:I don't think there's any, else J.B. would probably already have mentioned a flaw.

Who said I was planning on revealing all my secrets to the world? Wink
That would be boring.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I think this calls for a quote from myself.

Quote:Seeing that I compete now with super-rocket-science-through-the-lab-coat-pockets-3.263-seconds-in-pendulum-style-move-block-to-redirect-the-8th-enemy-in-the-back-and-create-a-collision-71-moves-later-that-saves-you-180-seconds guys as J.B. and pieguy makes me worried, but we'll go and have fun.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
But you've still found the entire point - to have fun.
I guess you're right.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
So are we allowed to make a safe spot and wait in it? And if we are, do we have to record ourselves waiting for the time to run out?
Yes, sure. And you should make a video, yes.
In the event of a tie, why not just present the results with the tie, as is done with the Time Trial? The sum total of the Chip Cup points earned by all parties involved would just be distributed evenly.
That's such a simple but effective idea. I really like that.

So, would there be demand for another one of these in June? If there is, it will get its own thread in "under construction".
Summer's coming, as well as cclp1 voting, so things might slow down. On the other hand, what's a better way to take a break from either of those things than by taking part in a cool survival competition?? So my vote goes for yes, let's do that! I'm always up for more competitions!