April 2013 Survival Competition
I'll be going for the one in June, but I couldn't make it to this one. Your average end-term rush
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Sounds good to me!
Ok, I'll do it then. Expect a related thread in Under Construction soon, because I have no idea how to pull off the concept I want for it.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
When exactly will submissions close today?
It was just a "yesterday" and I never decided on an exact time to give people leeway. The reason for this is that I made so many changes at the beginning with updating the levels and stuff.

The submissions can now be considered... closed.
Quote:It was just a "yesterday" and I never decided on an exact time to give people leeway. The reason for this is that I made so many changes at the beginning with updating the levels and stuff.

The submissions can now be considered... closed.
Awww. I missed it. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Slight frown
Any chance you'll soon officially announce the results?

EDIT: I already posted a summary of all the submissions I was aware of in the Chip Cup thread among the.other summaries of competitions.
ASAP - but I've had little spare time. If you have all the results, you can do it. I expect I'll do it tomorrow afternoon as it is now.
[quote]

Thanks to Lessinath for providing us with fun levels to play!

-Miika