CraigV1
Hello, I am not sure if anyone here remembers me. I was very active on the original CCZone. My handle there was noivilbo. I had a levelset series called The Last Few Chips with some people who were not a part of the community. I left the community around the collapse of the first CCZone and have been hiding out at WebCC developing my level making.

Even though I made a level that day-lighted in CCLP3 (ROCK), I felt my style was very crude. I feel that has changed now and would like to announce development on a new levelset that is tentatively going to be called "CraigV1."

Edit: I released it but will keep working on it.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/228-%7B?%7D/
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Well, good luck!
Thanks!
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
Good to see you pop back on CC Zone, Craig! I was wondering if you were coming back or not. Good to hear you may be working on more levels. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
*asks you to turn around*

It's good to see you're back. Slight smile
Well, if I turned around, wouldn't it be "your?" Tongue

In any case, I am making more levels. I have the beginning of one of them. Perhaps I should have waited a little bit to announce the levelset. Oh well.
RELEASED:
We want more levels!!
I made a third this morning. Two more and I will release it and then re-release as I make more levels.

This set is over halfway to it's initial release.
RELEASED:
Quote:Well, if I turned around, wouldn't it be "your?" Tongue
It's a pun, silly! Tongue
whoa, you made a CC player inside a web page! that's crazy Smiley

I like your levels, I remember a few of them from years ago. They're tough.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski