BHLS3
So long story short, I suddenly had some ideas and decided to make a few levels!

As of this post, there are 10 levels in this set, 8 of which are tutorial levels. And don't worry, this set will have a much better difficulty curve than BHLS2, and half the levels won't be stupid (hopefully) like BHLS1 was. My plan is to basically create a set with mostly levels I like, and to have a difficulty curve that gradually increases in difficulty. It will be compatible in both MS and Lynx. I also haven't determined how many levels I want in this set. I'll aim for 149, but I may not reach it.

I won't release much more about the set until I'm further on in it, but... Stay excited for it Smiley

Also, I wouldn't mind doing some collab levels for this set, so if anyone's up for one, then let's do one.

And also, I wouldn't mind having some help with this set, so if one of you (or more) wants to help test/fix some levels (or even give some ideas), then by all means, ask Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I want to do a collab with you. Thumbs up

As for ideas for levels, I really wanna see someone pull this concept off - http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pieguy/chi...cts_57.gif
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I want to do a collab with you. Thumbs up

As for ideas for levels, I really wanna see someone pull this concept off - http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pieguy/chi...cts_57.gif

I steal this.

jk. Tongue unless you don't mind. Actually I doubt it would be soon if I did that so...
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:I steal this.

jk. Tongue unless you don't mind. Actually I doubt it would be soon if I did that so...

I don't mind actually. I tried to make a level of my own with that concept and that is it right there. I'm way too lazy to finish that idea, so I figure someone else can use it for their levels Slight smile I did, however, use it in a new level of mine, but nowhere near taking up the whole map. So yes feel free to use it. Let me know how it goes for you Smiley
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon