For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff
Dave, you have to stick around! Without you, who would there be to push for more level packs?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
LOL -- there is that.

Well, I'm just saying the future is unsure. It is, isn't it? Or are you a determinist?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Of course the future is unsure! But we're* counting on you to push the community into CCLP4, CCLP5, and beyond.

*Well, I guess I really can't speak for anyone else, but I'm counting on you to accomplish this task.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Of course the future is unsure! But we're* counting on you to push the community into CCLP4, CCLP5, and beyond.

*Well, I guess I really can't speak for anyone else, but I'm counting on you to accomplish this task.

Who me? [never mind that if I hadn't wined so much we might still be talking about when to end submissions for CCLP3....] Larry Jackson claims it would have happened without me, so I can't really take credit.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I fail to see how it could have been related to your drinking habits. Tongue

- Madhav.
Quote:if I hadn't wined so much we might still be talking about when to end submissions for CCLP3

Exactly!!!!!!!! Don't sell yourself short.
I think if you want to be on the CCLP4 staff, you might want to start proving now that you can take on the job. I hear Michael is a really good playtester though, so that might be a good opportunity. I personally think it is too much of a task for my time, so I prefer to stay behind as an observer.
I would agree that he is a good playtester and would be good for that job... but the position isn't there yet!
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:I fail to see how it could have been related to your drinking habits. Tongue

- Madhav.

OMG I FINALLY got that!

I drink more beer now, btw. As long as it's not beer-flavored.
So will there be a way to get it done?