For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff
sounds pretty cool guys!

My personal feeling was that since the CCLPs are meant to gradually increase in difficulty, continuing to make packs "harder" than CCLP3 might not be to everyone's taste. I think that even for veteran players, the thrill of designing and playing simpler levels is something that shouldn't be lost as the community continues to make more packs!
My thought is that, given the release (or near release) of Chuck's Challenge, the next level pack may be a Chuck's Challenge Level Pack. Of course, that doesn't mean we can't have more Chip's Challenge Level Packs.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I mentioned this on the Skype chat half-jokingly, but I'd like to see what you guys think of it - CCLPπ (CCLP pi) - basically a set of ridiculously difficult levels to follow on from where CCLP3 left off with Same Game, Old Frog, Suspended Animation, Avalanche and Mr. McCallahan Presents. This would work well if after CCLP1 we start calling the sets TWLP1, TWLP2 etc. as the CCLPs would get progressively harder and since π is after 3, it would be effectively a grand finale of the CCLPs. What's you guys' opinions on this?
Zommy (Richard Blaquière)

CLP1-fixed.dat - 40 levels

CLP2.dat - 30 levels, incomplete

RichardB1.dat (consisting exclusively of CLP1-fixed and CLP2 levels) - 58 levels, incomplete
ΓΓΛΠ IV
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
wat
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I like how this super-old thread from more than a year ago is still bouncing around page 1 of the forums. Lol
Quote:ΓΓΛΠ IV

http://www.ltlesvou.gr/?p=90&upm_export=print

~Legacy Team
Quote:I mentioned this on the Skype chat half-jokingly, but I'd like to see what you guys think of it - CCLPπ (CCLP pi) - basically a set of ridiculously difficult levels to follow on from where CCLP3 left off with Same Game, Old Frog, Suspended Animation, Avalanche and Mr. McCallahan Presents. This would work well if after CCLP1 we start calling the sets TWLP1, TWLP2 etc. as the CCLPs would get progressively harder and since π is after 3, it would be effectively a grand finale of the CCLPs. What's you guys' opinions on this?

I wouldn't be opposed to making a set more difficult than CCLP3. However I would be opposed to making CCLP4 that difficult. At least, if the majority of the pack is that difficult. Honestly, though I'm probably alone, I'd like CCLP4 to be more like CCLP1. I had a lot of fun playing the levels in these voting packs. Some which are pretty difficult I might add, sufficiently difficult enough for the casual player.

I have to agree with what cybersmack said
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
I'm personally not a proponent of making CCLPs increase in difficulty. It would severely limit what kinds of levels we include once we reach the point where the vast majority of levels are quite difficult for most players (and I'd say CCLP3 is pretty close to that) and discourage designers who compose simpler, easier levels. Perhaps the "hardcore" levels should get their own pack specifically geared toward veteran players.
Quote:I'm personally not a proponent of making CCLPs increase in difficulty. It would severely limit what kinds of levels we include once we reach the point where the vast majority of levels are quite difficult for most players (and I'd say CCLP3 is pretty close to that) and discourage designers who compose simpler, easier levels. Perhaps the "hardcore" levels should get their own pack specifically geared toward veteran players.

I agree with this. We should continue CCLP's being relatively easy and approachable.

After those, we should take highly voted levels that were too hard and make harder but still "official" packages for more veteran players. There's no reason this needs to have a full 149 set, so we can be more selective without feeling the need to put in filler levels and can just put in the best levels for what we're looking for.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!