For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff
CCLP4 won't have a forum section on CC Zone until CCLP1 has been released.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Even considering that I have shown my face very little in the community as of late, it is possible that I will make an about-face years later, but except in that unlikely eventuality, I will remove myself from consideration from CCLP4 staff positions. I will definitely vote for Michael as a playtester candidate, again dependent on the state of the community years down the road.
Maybe again I've been misunderstood as I never said gossip and talking about it was bad, but certainly throwing it on the table right away would be a mistake for couple reasons.

Though I understand the hype since CCLP1 might not exactly be what heavy/crazy players are looking for their future solving-a-palooza, it has been accepted by the community as a whole that we take this turn for simpler designs and refined aesthetics, hence the whole designing for it. To start up CCLP4, we need the most amount of people possible to participate into choosing what we need in a new official set, designing and gathering the levels for it and evaluating what the staff will have gathered through a voting process. It's mostly gossip at this point, and perhaps that's why I was sarcastic about it. Also, the most we can do now for CCLP4 is discussing level designing choices we're getting into, and that almost will have to be discussed from scratch all over when we actually get there. Plus there's still stuff to do where we're currently at ― like voting for CCLP1.

I guess talking about CCLP4 has one legit use: Inciting people to design new levels. That can't be denied.

Also, for the record, I've talked about it numerous times about my will to be in that staff as well. Knowing how my life goes, dropping things behind to make it easier makes me wonder if CC will still be a part of my life when that time comes. That we'll see then, I guess.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
since I missed activity on CCLP1 (which I'm sad about but oh well) I'll try to design at least one good level as a candidate for this in the future. There's a few ideas I have that I'm proud of, but they probably need some embellishment.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Thumbs up

We shouldn't even doubt the existence of CCLP4.

(Though one thing for certain: no insane levels in there)
- budugoo
I'm not sure why we should think too far for CCLP4, yet we still have CCLP1 right on our plate. But again, I'm not sure why we shouldn't. Though, I will say that by focusing on CCLP1 right now will be helpful for the upcoming CCLP4, and not the opposite.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
I think this will be the case anyway. It seems like past experiences with the previous CCLPs has informed community opinion and tastes in level design (not to mention brought in new community members) for the days that followed, and the same will inevitably happen here. Let's focus on CCLP1, sit back, and wait to see what happens next.
Does anyone else think after the prequel (CCLP1) is released and the "trilogy" is complete, it might be nice for the CC community to start fresh with a new set of differently named packs instead of moving onto "CCLP4" ?
Quote:Does anyone else think after the prequel (CCLP1) is released and the "trilogy" is complete, it might be nice for the CC community to start fresh with a new set of differently named packs instead of moving onto "CCLP4" ?

Yeah, we were thinking of calling it TWLP (Tile World Level Pack) I think, but it's still early days so don't take my word. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Does anyone else think after the prequel (CCLP1) is released and the "trilogy" is complete, it might be nice for the CC community to start fresh with a new set of differently named packs instead of moving onto "CCLP4" ?

Apparently, me and Rey were discussing about an idea to create a collaboration level pack which is going to be made by Indonesian chipsters. And hence, will be named CCLP-Indonesia. It's still just an idea, though.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth