For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff
As I was recently asked about this I thought I should express that I have no desire to be on this future CCLP4 staff. However, I see no harm in planning a bit ahead. For example, if people show interested in this already, say something here about it and, I'd argue equally importantly, if you do not want to be on this staff, you could say that too. I mean we don't need to get into the nitty gritty or even the broad strokes of the project yet, but you gotta start somewhere, you know? Slight smile
Whenever CCLP4 is officially discussed, I will more than happy to be part of the staff! A lot of people wish I was on the CCLP1 staff Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Thumbs up

Without a doubt, I will consider it, but it will likely depend on factors independent of the game.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
My position will he heavily based on my time in reality and whether or not I'm busy at that time.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

hmmm, so we're talking about that and CCLP1 is not even out? That's pretty great, kids Thumbs up
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well I said "when it is officially discussed" but whatever.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:hmmm, so we're talking about that and CCLP1 is not even out? That's pretty great, kids Thumbs up

I don't think it's inhibiting CCLP1 in any way, so, where's the problem?
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:I don't think it's inhibiting CCLP1 in any way, so, where's the problem?

Exactly. I'm not stopping myself from talking about a possible future CCLP just cause the one being worked on isn't out yet. There shouldn't be any reasons on how that's a wrong thing to do.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:hmmm, so we're talking about that and CCLP1 is not even out? That's pretty great, kids Thumbs up
The reason why I started this topic was to create an 'unofficial discussion' which, in the future, could possibly lead to an official one.
It's not a waste of time if people are having fun discussing it! Slight smile Anyhow, I currently have 0 interest of being on the CCLP4 staff team so I think I'll just be a supporter again, when anything official starts happening in the following years.