Least favourite CCLP3 levels
I didn't have too much of a problem with Patchwork, except the tight time limit meaning I couldn't beat it first go.

Anyway, here's my bottom 6-10:

6. Mice Are Good For Something - I admit, I'm not the biggest fan of block pushing levels, but this one was by far the most boring for me.

7. Bug Arranging - No room for mistakes and far too many late deaths made this a rage inducing level for me to beat.

8. Everybody Gets Dangerous - It might drop off the list, but this level made me rage alot because it was easy to mess up and really long.

9. Once Upon A Troubadour - Despite being a tiny level, it took about an hour to beat because the solution was insanely tough to pull off.

10. Bump And Run - Having to get through two ice block sliding parts without dying was tougher than it looked. Might drop off the list.

Honorable Mentions

Vague Dream (Lynx only) - The teeth going in the water 9 out of 10 times made me rage quit on CCLP3 Lynx.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I loved Troubadour. There are a couple of ways to do it; the easiest ways to find were the hardest ones to execute.

Vague Dream was frustrating, but it was also so small that I didn't mind it. It was the good kind of frustrating. Thumbs up
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I didn't know there was more than one way to do Troubadour. It took me a really long time to find the one that I used but it was easy to pull off.
I think I found three ways to do it...I know I found one of them because I couldn't use my MS solution in Lynx...

Now, I can see disliking the level in Lynx; those blue buttons are damn hard to pull off! But in MS it's easy enough.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
After all the time I spent with Vague Dream, I had become pretty good at hitting the blue buttons before I played Troubadour.
Recess, Dancing on Ice, BUMP AND RUN!!!!!!

INCIDENT ON A BRIDGE!!!!!

On the Coast, Take the I Train, Maginot Line, WHICH ONE NEXT?!!!!!!!

Bustin' Out, WATERSLIDE!!!!!!

SAME GAME!!!!!

SUSPENDED ANIMATION!!!!

AVALANCHE!!!!!

omg I've been waiting for this topic. YCTAOFNT would be on here but it's far too brilliant in design and concept.

What's with all the hate on Caves? Awesome level!

Also, starting to hate Good Advice...

~Bowman
~Bowman
Quote:Also, starting to hate Good Advice...

I love it.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Recess, Dancing on Ice, BUMP AND RUN!!!!!!

INCIDENT ON A BRIDGE!!!!!

On the Coast, Take the I Train, Maginot Line, WHICH ONE NEXT?!!!!!!!

Bustin' Out, WATERSLIDE!!!!!!

SAME GAME!!!!!

SUSPENDED ANIMATION!!!!

AVALANCHE!!!!!

omg I've been waiting for this topic. YCTAOFNT would be on here but it's far too brilliant in design and concept.

What's with all the hate on Caves? Awesome level!

Also, starting to hate Good Advice...

~Bowman

Yeah, Good Advice was a decent but slightly annoying level. I preferred Elite which hits my top 10. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Avalanche. Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:WATERSLIDE!!!!!!

[Image: Why_would_you_do_that_template.jpg]

Quote:What's with all the hate on Caves? Awesome level!

[Image: 7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif]