Least favourite CCLP3 levels
Caves is a certain type of puzzle -- either you like it or you don't. I didn't.

I loved Magic Trick.

And I hate Civilization of Creatures. It's not really a bad level, I just hate the "you miss the door you wait for 20 seconds" part.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I loved Magic Trick.

And I hate Civilization of Creatures. It's not really a bad level, I just hate the "you miss the door you wait for 20 seconds" part.

Quoted for truth.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:And I hate Civilization of Creatures. It's not really a bad level, I just hate the "you miss the door you wait for 20 seconds" part.

Drugs.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Drugs.
Where? The rum & motrin isn't cutting it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Drugs.

Civilization of Creatures is Tyler's second best level In CCLP3 behind Pushy, but Coal Mine and "The Scary Zone"... well, let's just say they are levels that initially made me rage, but maybe they'll improve. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Pushy would be a top ten level were it not for that **** partial post. It's a great idea, but it'd be nice if there were a more foolproof way to time it.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Pushy would be a top ten level were it not for that **** partial post. It's a great idea, but it'd be nice if there were a more foolproof way to time it.

Well, you know Tyler loves his partial posts! I think it's a bit tricky too, but not overly difficult. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I remember how excited I was when I figured out the solution. "Great level!" I thought. "Tricky to figure out, but rewarding when I did it!"

Thirty-five tries later...
Quote:Pushy would be a top ten level were it not for that **** partial post. It's a great idea, but it'd be nice if there were a more foolproof way to time it.

Drugs.

This will always be my response to when someone gives criticism of one of my levels Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
^Another CCZone fad/trend/meme/whatever!

Anyway, hmm...let's see. Drugs vs. a chance-ridden partial post. Well, assuming that booze counts as a drug, the choice is easy:

[Image: IMG_4107-1.jpg]

(P.S.: That's totally me.)