Final announcement from Chip's Portal
Wow, I thought I had it all figured out last night when I saw "Andrew R"'s post and the Chip's Portal logo at the top - I thought the joke was going to be "Andrew" convincing Tom to turn CC Zone back into Chip's Portal... What really happened went further beyond that to the point that I'm still not quite sure what went on, or who was who, but whoever was involved - well done. Smiley It will certainly go down as one of the most memorable April Fools Days of the CC world...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
My brain is still hurting from trying to figure out who's who. Tongue
^That. I think admitting defeat may well be the best choice at this time.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
For some reason, I thought Rock was the fake "Andrew R."

I was trying to think of something witty to post when the fake "Tom P." showed up and started arguing with the real one, at which point I gave up and decided that I should just go to sleep. Flushed

- Madhav.
[Image: 38546_340.jpg] Chip's Portal... and Darth Vader...
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Just as long as we don't have to deal with Hayden Christensen as a Force Ghost.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Hayden Christensen IS Andrew R.! That explains everything!
::Screams in agony::
Quote:::Screams in agony::

Thief doesn't the spy sometimes look really creepy?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Using Tile World solves that problem. Wink