Final announcement from Chip's Portal
Yeah, the spy/thief sort of creeped me out when I was a kid. That said, he's also the coolest-looking thing in CC, Teeth and Chip himself notwithstanding.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I always laughed as a kid at Melinda's installation of "anti-spy bombs" in "Nuts and Bolts." Wink
Whoever wrote the dispatches and stuff came up with some pretty clever stuff. I wish they'd written about more levels.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Using Tile World solves that problem. Wink

Shoes with a "No-sign" over them are boring though. Wink
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
^THIS.

The "spy" icon that MS decided on was their best decision.

Also, the "player" in Lynx mode just looks like a dark blob unless you're playing in a dark room. Haven't found a good replacement.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
The problem I have with the "no-shoes" sign is that it's so different that it gives a new aesthetic to a level like "Yet Another Puzzle," where part of the fun is having that spy watching you. Tongue
...yeah, the boot stealer needs to have a face. How about a TSA agent?
Brilliant.
I wonder if our non-American brethren will get it. Wink
Yes, brilliant. Not sure what a TSA agent looks like.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan