Final announcement from Chip's Portal
Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I think this dude looks sufficiently intimidating:

[Image: TSA_agent.jpg]

I think this skin should be called something like "Melinda's Clubhouse: Bush Administration," or perhaps "The Clubhouse: Coalition of the Unwilling." I'm pretty sure someone here could get creative with the images and roles for the chips, the Teeth, etc.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I wonder if our non-American brethren will get it. Wink

Nope. The non-American sister doesn't, anyway. :S
Today I learned (thanks to this thread and a quick Google search) that "brethren" is actually the plural of "brother." I did not know that before. I thought it was just a generic term for a group of people. I feel really f---ing stupid right now.

Anyway, TSA agents are the folks who intercept you at the airport, forcing you to submit to full-body scans, etc. You also have to take off your shoes before you walk through the metal detectors.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
No offense taken Slight smile I was actually a bit unsure myself. Someone said that the meaning of a word is the meaning that people put in to it. I just don't like the way you can say "brotherhood" and mean all people, but if you said "sisterhood", noone would count in the men. But that is a different topic!Wink
Well, the man-centric language in English is very difficult to get around. We don't have a "general" gender. Technically (from what I remember), we have four genders: male, female, neuter and common. The common gender uses the male pronouns, so there is major confusion. </grammar nazi>
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
...adding to the confusion is that you can say "Hey man" or "You guys" to any person or group of people, respectively, regardless of the subjects' actual genders. "Hey girls" would not work in such a universal way (plus, some women apparently really hate the word "girl." I've been told by some women that they find it more offensive than "b----" or "c---").

I do agree that intentions are more important than the literal meaning of a word; it's why I don't see anything wrong with using racial slurs or other "hate words" in an ironic sense.
I thought the two most hated word by women were "moist panties".
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Why would you think that?
I'm not sure I want to know why. Tongue