Final announcement from Chip's Portal
Oh, technology!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Yes, sir - I sure do! I wasn't kidding when I said that she and I were professionals. Slight smile
Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Yes, sir - I sure do! I wasn't kidding when I said that she and I were professionals. Slight smile

So did this develop out of a hobby, or...

(Should we be starting a new thread for this?)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Haha, I've been meaning to start a new thread to share some of my work with you all, but I think I'll get a few more shoots under my belt first (two this weekend!). It developed out of a hobby in college and is slowly turning into a small business. Slight smile
If you don't start that thread, I will. I suggest that you start it. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Soon. Slight smile Very soon...
::Taps foot::
Quote:All Chipsters. Please read the following below.

After that disgusting post by former staff member Andrew R, Chip's Portal Staff has decided to reintroduce CC Zone: The Next Level, commencing April 2nd 2012 12:00am GMT.

The posts will be placed in a special forum for less confusing access. For all you members who survived Chip's Portal's Banhammer, congratulations! Chip Win

Chip's Portal only lasted 1 day, but don't fear. We are changing things back to what they were last March, when things felt... less abnormal.

Thanks for your time. Slight smile

Do I want to know what happened?
I'm all over the Interwebs! Just ask for my name on any given site, and if I'm there, I'll let you know!
You do know that was all from April Fools Day, right?