Final announcement from Chip's Portal
All Chipsters. Please read the following below.

After that disgusting post by former staff member Andrew R, Chip's Portal Staff has decided to reintroduce CC Zone: The Next Level, commencing April 2nd 2012 12:00am GMT.

The posts will be placed in a special forum for less confusing access. For all you members who survived Chip's Portal's Banhammer, congratulations! Chip Win

Chip's Portal only lasted 1 day, but don't fear. We are changing things back to what they were last March, when things felt... less abnormal.

Thanks for your time. Slight smile
This was by far the most hilarious experience I've had with the forum. So many imposters, technical Fools, and alliance changes, all made it totally entertaining for a day like today. I look forward to next year!
As long as no one is inside of the Portal, we're good - get out of it before it closes Chip!!

Thumbs up

Also, I agree with BigOto on this one.

Teeth
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Even though it was highly confusing, it was still very entertaining and also one of the best forum experiences I ever had Slight smile it was really great! Can't wait to see what's in store for the future events to come! Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Even though it was highly confusing, it was still very entertaining and also one of the best forum experiences I ever had Slight smile it was really great! Can't wait to see what's in store for the future events to come! Thumbs up

Chip Win

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I've got something planned already...Wink
Quote:I've got something planned already... Wink

Guys, we have 1 year to thwart his world domination. We need to get started NOW.
Quote:Guys, we have 1 year to thwart his world domination. We need to get started NOW.

The Teeth . Thumbs up

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I think reverting back to CC Zone was probably for the best. There were quite alot of shenanigans we all had to deal with in just one day, and I'm glad it's all over now. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I think reverting back to CC Zone was probably for the best. There were quite alot of shenanigans we all had to deal with in just one day, and I'm glad it's all over now. Slight smile

Agreed.

Teeth says Thumbs up

Bronze / Silver / Gold