Ida4

MikeL2-fix

The_dark_citadel_1.0

TomP1Fixed

TomP2

TomP3

TomP4Demo

ZK1
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
Since my last update here I've mainly been working on getting through some CCLP3 levels and improving my initial times there. Other than that I think I've played through all of MikeL2
, KefrithLP1
, Markus_CCLP1
, EricS2
, and a third of the levels from CharlesH1
. The TTs and other competitions have also kept me busy, as well as some other small (mainly level designing related) projects.

-Miika
I just played through ajmiam's Pit of 100 tiles. It's got some jewels.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
It's only been a month since I last posted, but thought I'd say I finished CharlesH1
. If you like crazy dodging challenges, this is the set for you! I've also spent a fair amount of time playing CC1 lynx
, and that has been great fun! Next I'm not sure what I'll be playing. I should use my time to revisit some of my kidsfair
levels and release an update, but that sounds too much like work Tongue I'm thinking I won't be playing Chip56
before CCLP1 is released, even though it sounds good (but I want the new official set to have levels I have not seen). Oh and I did already play JoshB_LYNX
which had some good levels that weren't in CCLP3. I'm adding Dark Citadel
to my list since I keep forgetting to play that, and I suspect it should have some mind bending puzzles, of which I am always a fan. It does look like my CC time will be very limited in the coming months, but we'll see.

Keep your updates coming too Slight smile
I played some ArchieP1, it has good stuff, but it felt too edgy by moments.

I won't go in detail much for every other set that I've played recently, especially those which will be resumed shortly LP-wise. OH MAN.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I loved ArchieP1, but I know what you mean. (Still figuring out how to solve "BallBlocker!") I'm about to play LizzyBCCLP1 and Rosa1 next.
Quote:I loved ArchieP1, but I know what you mean. (Still figuring out how to solve "BallBlocker!")

Which level number is this? (Maybe the name changed at some point since I don't see it in my copy.) Definitely good stuff in ArchieP and at times some very hard yet clever levels. Just watching my solution of Run Out of Gas (#148) looks ridiculous. There are a couple of levels that are unsolvable in lynx (#104 and #146) so it would be nice to get hold of Archie to update the set just a bit.

I've recently played through half of Camden.dat but am now thinking I should have played his cclp1 submissions set instead, since hopefully some of the weaker levels were updated for that.