Poll: Which of these designers has the highest average taken over the level numbers of the levels they designed in CCLP3? Basically, on average how far are their levels in the set?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JB Lewis
7.14%
1 7.14%
pieguy
14.29%
2 14.29%
Madhav
78.57%
11 78.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who made the toughest levels in CCLP3
I know I did. Find it difficult, I mean.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
^this
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
At least we can be glad the level in CCLP3 didn't have the original version of the force floor room. Wink
It was the gliders and fireballs that was the hard part.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I didn't even realize people found Everybody Get Dangerous to be difficult Thumbs up

There are a few tricky and devious rooms, mostly in the 2nd half, and it takes over 5 minutes to beat on a regular playthrough.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
In fact, when J.B. originally told me the positions of my levels in CCLP3, I thought they were all too late in the set, with the exception of Jumble which I thought was too early (and Entrance Examination).

My votes went to Madhav and Tom R. There were three levels that I couldn't solve on my own so I blatantly copied the AVI solutions, and they were Vulcan, YCTaOFNT, and Suspended Animation. I think people overestimate the difficulty of pieguy's levels. Keep in mind that essentially none of his levels in CCLP3 focus on monster manipulation. Tom R. has no difficult levels per se, but Ida has more easier levels and I always underestimate the difficulty of my own levels.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Tyler, your levels are easier to you because you think that way. I can't understand why people don't like "Squared", but it has weird tricks that only I like.
^ This. If anything, playtesting CCLP3 and trying to create CCLP1-friendly levels has been an interesting exercise in trying to think like a first-time player.
Yeah, we need to be really careful about this. CCLP1 must be approachable. (No SPIRALS or Checkboard I)
...well, despite Spirals and On The Rocks, we all became CC fans...right? Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.