Poll: Which of these designers has the highest average taken over the level numbers of the levels they designed in CCLP3? Basically, on average how far are their levels in the set?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JB Lewis
7.14%
1 7.14%
pieguy
14.29%
2 14.29%
Madhav
78.57%
11 78.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who made the toughest levels in CCLP3
I don't know about the toughest, but Andrew R.'s single contribution to CCLP3 was definitely the best level, by far.
Site owner and award graphic artist.

[Image: adragsig1.png]
Quote:I don't know about the toughest, but Andrew R.'s single contribution to CCLP3 was definitely the best level, by far.

I think Welcoming is my best level, but Final Destination is by far your best level, Tom! Thumbs up
Quote:I think Welcoming is my best level, but Final Destination is by far your best level, Tom! Thumbs up

I was talking about CCLP3 only.
Site owner and award graphic artist.

[Image: adragsig1.png]
Quote:I think people overestimate the difficulty of pieguy's levels.

True, but the poll is asking for our estimation of how far (on average) those designers had their levels in CCLP3. Even though Madhav had the hardest levels, I voted for pieguy in that section for this reason. (I didn't do a hard calculation though...)
Even at that, I think Madhav would still win, even with Vague Dream). Pieguy has Road Block, Possible, and Triple Maze.
Triple Maze is just visually tough. But the level itself isn't that bad. It would of been better if you can choose whatever boots you want first and still safely exit Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Even at that, I think Madhav would still win, even with Vague Dream). Pieguy has Road Block, Possible, and Triple Maze.

Ok, I'm going out of my way to calculate this Tongue

PG: 147, 143, 138, 135, 123, 117, 115, 81, 13: Average 112.44

Madhav: 146, 145, 144, 134, 131, 122, 114, 33: Average 121.13

Madhav "wins", but if you also include the level he made as "CCLP3 staff", his average drops down to 111.44 and Pieguy "wins".
Quote:Triple Maze is just visually tough. But the level itself isn't that bad. It would of been better if you can choose whatever boots you want first and still safely exit Thumbs up

But as you start the level, you can see that you need the suction boots to exit, so taking them first is a clear mistake. There's also some hidden beauty in the optimal route in this level.

Also, I'll post my calculations pretty soon (they are on a different computer).
Quote:But as you start the level, you can see that you need the suction boots to exit, so taking them first is a clear mistake. There's also some hidden beauty in the optimal route in this level.

I know that. What I meant was it would of been better IF you can choose any particular order of boots to complete the level. Meaning there could of been an exit behind both water and fire. This is just an opinion, I know it would completely destroy the design of the level if one were to do this.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Let's settle this:

Ida: 14, 15, 19, 44, 67, 80, 89, 116, 124, 132. Average: 70

Me: 1, 27, 49. 69, 104, 112, 129. Average: 70.14

Tom R: 51, 61, 65, 68, 73, 111. Average: 71.5