Annoying things about Windows
Quote:I used to have the Lying Sack of Crap song as my shutdown sound

That would be overkill. It's funny in your videos because you use in it a humourous way.

I remember back on my first computer, I used to have a Super Mario 64 Windows Theme Pack. When you shut down the computer, it did the Bowser laugh when you die. That used to creep me out. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Aww, not the Game Over music? Tongue
The Valley of Bowser music from SMW used to scare my daughter really badly.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
The music I was most scared of as a kid was Edvard Grieg's Symphonic Dance in A.
I was scared of any music that had an abrupt sound effect in it.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
That's my reason too.
I'm thinking here of a Christmas tape I had in which Up On The Rooftop had whip-cracking sounds in it. Scared the crap out of me as a kid.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I felt the same way about "Sleigh Ride."
I have issues with that song, but for wholly different reasons. I mean, I have issues with most Christmas music, but that song in particular always annoyed the @!#$ out of me.
Giddyupgiddyupgiddyupletsgoletslookattheshowwereridinginawonderlandofsnow
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan