Annoying things about Windows
I've been tempted to change all my Windows sounds to "bummer.wav"
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I used to have the Lying Sack of Crap song as my shutdown sound, but it only slowed down the shutdown sequence. My friend has the first line of this YouTube video as the sound that plays when the annoying User Account Control thing pops up (which he is too lazy to shut off entirely):

I used to have a suite of Star Wars-related sounds for Windows, some of which were just battle noises. But the best ones were dialogue clips, like Han's "Don't get excited!" or Threepio's "Pay attention to what you're DO-ing!"
Quote:Okay, I may be a moderator but I don't know what to do -- someone please ban this loser.

+1 Supporter Smiley

Every time on this 64-bit, if making a levelset or so, when I test it via Tile World, it doesn't work, so I have to manually click on an .exe on my desktop. Slight frown
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I used to have a suite of Star Wars-related sounds for Windows, some of which were just battle noises. But the best ones were dialogue clips, like Han's "Don't get excited!" or Threepio's "Pay attention to what you're DO-ing!"

Which functions did you key those clips to?

Someone needs to make a TW sounds pack that's drawn from Star Wars. Or, perhaps better yet, a TW skin that replaces Chip with Luke, Teeth with stormtroopers, etc.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I can't remember - I seem to recall that they were a part of a software package that automatically did the job.
Quote:Which functions did you key those clips to?

Someone needs to make a TW sounds pack that's drawn from Star Wars. Or, perhaps better yet, a TW skin that replaces Chip with Luke, Teeth with stormtroopers, etc.

Replacing characters isn't a skin -- you just need to remake the tiles.bmp or atiles.bmp file.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
...yeah, I was more referring to the possibility of future editions of TW including a "skins" function so that one wouldn't have to manually alter the images. I remember you sent me the MS graphics a while ago; I still can't play TW in MS mode with any other images. Thumbs up
Quote:I've been tempted to change all my Windows sounds to "bummer.wav"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N32ZTPtD9AM

Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Every time on this 64-bit, if making a levelset or so, when I test it via Tile World, it doesn't work, so I have to manually click on an .exe on my desktop. Slight frown
Are you using Tile World 2? Testing doesn't work on my computer using TW2, but it does with older versions of TW.