What's your favorite font size?
I've never heard of this before - how exactly does it compare?
Quote:That would be a lot better to be honest. I'm stuck with Microsoft Works Processor which totally sucks and is not even compatible with Word or anything. I can't seem to get Word on my computer either so I'm screwed there.

You might want to check out OpenOffice - http://www.openoffice.org/ - an all in one word processor/spreadsheet/presentation program that's compatible with MS Office... And the best part is, it's free! (Despite my sounding like an advertisement, I wasn't paid to post this... Smiley) I've been using it on my non-school computers (had to get MS Office 2007 for that one) since 2009 and haven't looked back...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Microsoft Works is total garbage. WordPad is a better choice than that word processor. Or open office (which I hear is no longer a thing.)

also

¡umop
əp
ısdn!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Notepad will do in a pinch. It's also useful to remove the "noise" that MS Word loves to add.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.