What's your favorite font size?
My fav size would be 15 or 16. I have a very good vision, but I don't like to be at like 2" from my screen to be able to read effortlessly.

Favourite font would be Book Antiqua, of which I love everything but one character: "$"
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
If we're going to talk about fonts themselves...does anyone else think that Papyrus is way too overused? Tongue
Quote:No! No more threads for today, BitBuster! Please! Laughing

Yeah, I was kidding about that. I don't think even I'd make a thread about the font sizes available at CCZone. Wink

Quote:If we're going to talk about fonts themselves...does anyone else think that Papyrus is way too overused? Tongue

Never heard of it before, but I cued up MS Word, and it does look a bit familiar. Maybe that's just a psychological thing?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I watched all of the "Librarian" movies (a made-for-TV ripoff of Indiana Jones), and every movie used Papyrus in the opening credits. Tongue My best friend even noticed, too.
...come to think of it, I think they might have used Papyrus for the opening credits of the "new" Sherlock Holmes movies...no?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh no, not at all. I have no idea what that font is, but I wouldlove to know. Slight smile
Is Papyrus the one used on the National Treasure documents in the credits?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Don't have Papyrus, so I have no idea.

CCZONE seems to limit you to 48. 36 is typical in powerpoint.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'll accept Papyrus any day over some of the wacky PowerPoints I've seen that use WordArt everywhere - no exaggeration.
Quote:Don't have Papyrus, so I have no idea.

CCZONE seems to limit you to 48. 36 is typical in powerpoint.

That's 48? There's probably a way I can bump it up to 72 through the board software, but do we really want to see messages that fill up the screen for some users?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]