What's your favorite font size?
Quote:(And this has to be the first forum of which I've been a part in which a thread about this topic even exists.)

We're unique!

Chip Win
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Back on topic. I'm annoyed at my Uni marking down my assignment for size 16 text being too small. It cost me the B Grade for the module. I am very annoyed. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Wait. Size 16 text being too small...and you losing a grade over it?

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Do you know what I'd give to use font sizes larger than 12 in my papers?!?
Is it printable on CC Zone?
Size 48 is the biggest, as far as I know. Slight smile
MS Word can go far, far larger. Whether that's a shortcoming of CC Zone or a shortcoming of MS Word is, of course, a subject for (dare I say it?) another thread.

Similarly, MS Word can go far lower than "8."
...we should probably return this thread to its regularly scheduled font size. Wink
Quote:MS Word can go far, far larger. Whether that's a shortcoming of CC Zone or a shortcoming of MS Word is, of course, a subject for (dare I say it?) another thread.

Similarly, MS Word can go far lower than "8."

No! No more threads for today, BitBuster! Please! Laughing

I can't win with my University because the text is either too small or too big. They're so picky. [Image: %28N%29.gif]
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]