What's your favorite font size?
I dunno. People like to go on and on about their favorite TV shows, favorite bands, favorite colours, etc. Might as well have a discussion of our favorite font sizes.

I prefer size 7. Not only does it save paper, but it's easier on my eyes, for some reason. I don't like large fonts. 12-point font looks weird when you print it out. Ditto for double spacing, but perhaps that's a subject best reserved for another thread.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Size 16 is the best. Not too small, and not too big.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Oh, it's way too big.

(Maybe I won't feel that way in 50 years. Check back then, and we'll see.)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
7? Why not 2? Geez!

I'm graduating from 10 to 12
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:7? Why not 2? Geez!

Now you're just being ridiculous. Wink

I've been going down the ladder. I used to be a 10 person, and then I was 8. Starting last year, I became a seven person. I wonder if I'll ever graduate (regress?) to six.
I'll go with 12, since it looks the most natural for a word document zoomed to 90 or 100%. But it all really depends on how well it fits in with the page, so on this board since 14 is default I'll go with it to keep everything in line.
I wonder if the preference for 12/14 is something innate, or if it's just what we've grown accustomed to, thanks to Word's default settings.
Anyone else absolutely hate Times New Roman? My teachers make me use it...
I Heart Times New Roman. I use it exclusively in my Word files. Courier and Ariel are the ones I hate.
Calibri is my current favorite, and Arial is also pretty good since it is very generic and doesn't have all the hooks that aren't necessary for easy reading. If you want it to look like a newspaper you'd definitely use TNR, but using it on papers and classwork is just a bit overdone.