What's your favorite font size?
Even 48 seems a bit excessive, imo.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Word Art is so ****ing ugly.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I don't mind some of it, but the presets that have triple-layered and shadowed letters are just ridiculous, especially when used in the bullet points of a presentation. Tongue
Quote:Word Art is so ****ing ugly.

^This +1
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
You'd think that Microsoft would come up with something new for the new versions of Word, but noooooo...
I kinda wished for that. Usually, I create my own arts in Paint Shop Pro with special effects such as Neon, Blur and Wax... I hate WordArt presets lol.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:You'd think that Microsoft would come up with something new for the new versions of Word, but noooooo...

...now, if Word Art was actually good, you can guarentee that they would have fiddled around with it. Sort of like George Lucas.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I was thinking more along the lines of Microsoft scrapping it and just coming up with something altogether different.
That would be a lot better to be honest. I'm stuck with Microsoft Works Processor which totally sucks and is not even compatible with Word or anything. I can't seem to get Word on my computer either so I'm screwed there.

Also I don't have a favorite font size but I generally use Arial and Arial Black a lot.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I'm stuck with Microsoft Works Processor

Ouch! I feel for you.