Poll: Right handed or left handed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Right handed
86.21%
25 86.21%
Left handed
10.34%
3 10.34%
Both
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right handed or left handed?
HAHAHAHAHA LEFT-HANDED!

Also, cool beans.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Oh come on. Left handed people are awesome.

I'm right handed though.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I've heard Left-Handed people are statistically smarter than Right Handed people, but that might just be a rumour.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Although all my cousins (and also a few close relatives) are left handed I'm right handed and I experience difficulties on using my left hand to write...
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....
I'm right handed, but left footed... or at least I used to be left footed. I haven't played soccer in a while so I'm not sure anymore.
Quote:I've heard Left-Handed people are statistically smarter than Right Handed people, but that might just be a rumour.

Is this based on IQ or something like that? The term "smart" can mean many things and the stuff that can be tested isn't accurate to one's whole brain power. I call rumor.
right-handed people predominately use the left side of the brain while left-handed people predominately use the right side of the brain. So, you could say that only left-handed people are in their right mind. Tongue

ian
Quote:Is this based on IQ or something like that? The term "smart" can mean many things and the stuff that can be tested isn't accurate to one's whole brain power. I call rumor.

http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t5...ntelligent
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
That would make sense. It might explain why I'm ambidextrous Teeth and why I play table tennis left-handed but badminton and tennis right-handed (lol, anyone?!)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Right as rain! Oh wait, wrong expression...