CCLP1 Deadline has been extended!
Quote:From what I've seen of the other submissions, I think the overall quality of the levels has increased even more than those submitted for CCLP3. It's going to be tough for a single designer to feature prominently.

Excellent! http://geodave.webs.com/exelent.mp3

In my dream scenario we have about 100 designers (I know that's pushing it.) As long as I get one level in!!! Plankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:From what I've seen of the other submissions, I think the overall quality of the levels has increased even more than those submitted for CCLP3. It's going to be tough for a single designer to feature prominently.

We all know JB is going to have 90 levels in CCLP1! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm sure it won't be even close to that much. Tongue
Quote:I'm sure it won't be even close to that much. Tongue

It shall be nicknamed the "JB and a half level pack"! Thumbs up
Honestly, I can say that I've seen plenty of levels among the submissions that are much more creative than my own and much more interesting to play than the vast majority of what was submitted for CCLP3 - and much of that can be credited to increased knowledge of the Lynx ruleset among the community. Slight smile
Quote:Honestly, I can say that I've seen plenty of levels among the submissions that are much more creative than my own and much more interesting to play than the vast majority of what was submitted for CCLP3 - and much of that can be credited to increased knowledge of the Lynx ruleset among the community. Slight smile

I'm glad we are making this set Lynx compatible now. I can't go back to the MS only days anymore.

There's no way of knowing what levels are going to get into CCLP1, but it depends on what criteria people rate levels.
It'll be interesting to see what the general consensus is among the community when we decide whether or not CCLP4 will be Lynx-compatible...Slight smile
Quote:It'll be interesting to see what the general consensus is among the community when we decide whether or not CCLP4 will be Lynx-compatible... Slight smile

It would seem stupid to go back to the MS only days of CCLP2. Perhaps CCLP2 could be rereleased as a MS/Lynx compatible version?
And Then There Were... Four?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:It would seem stupid to go back to the MS only days of CCLP2. Perhaps CCLP2 could be rereleased as a MS/Lynx compatible version?
This is sort of being worked on, although it's lost some steam.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan