CCLP1 Deadline has been extended!
DAC files work just fine.

Anyways, TWS aren't necessary.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Anyways, TWS aren't necessary.

They would prove all the levels in that set are solvable in both MS and Lynx though, right?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Well, assuming that you test the solutions all the time, and are careful not to fall into the dumb toggle initialization bug, yes.
I personally don't require them.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Even if we did require them, I'd still rather have two staff members test each levelset, one for each ruleset, as is the case now. A .TWS can help a lot, but it may not be able to help playtesters find a bust of LUNiT proportions. Slight smile
*yawn* June 30 needs to come faster! D:
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I'm still debating about whether or not to go through with creating levels for and submitting JBLP2...I suppose if enough good ideas come of it in time, it may happen.
Well, if I was honest I'd say the more levels you and others submit, the less chance I have of getting mine in, which kinda sucks. But then there's the "we want this to be a great levelset" thing, so I'm conflicted. Confused

I guess I just need to make some better levels....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm finally on Spring Break until the 10th of April, so in these 10 days I guess I'll get more S1 levels done along with more CC1 levels completed. Tongue
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
From what I've seen of the other submissions, I think the overall quality of the levels has increased even more than those submitted for CCLP3. It's going to be tough for a single designer to feature prominently.