March 2012 Create Competition
No problem.

Also, we keep only one submission per member, you may submit it multiple times if there's something you're not satisfied with, but unless you tell me otherwise, I keep your latest e-mail as your submission.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Can there be extra points for making a 7x7 level? Slight smile
I wouldn't like to change it so far into the month, but that's a good idea. If you'd said it at the beginning of the month.. yeah, sure, lol Tongue
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I don't think that would be a good idea, since the point of this competition is to show good use of what can be seen on the screen all at once when in the middle. 7x7 seems too compact and should be saved for another time.
I was only kidding, actually. Slight smile The comment was inspired by a conversation someone (Rock or Tyler, I forget which) and I had when I showed him a new 7x7 level I made, and he wondered if it was for the competition. I didn't actually know that was the theme for this month until then. Tongue
OK, but still a great idea to save for another competition/set concept wave sometime! Imagine what could be done in that tiny amount of space...
Except we don't want every competition to be the same, so I don't hold this idea for now.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well it could be for next year, or this November, or sometime way into the future, so things don't get repetitive. Obviously it wouldn't be fun to do 7x7 in April, noone would want to participate.
Last minute submission... (I think 2 hours left at the time of posting...) Tongue

- Madhav.
Three, actually. Slight smile And suddenly, I don't feel so alone anymore...