March 2012 Create Competition
Well, I only sent mine in just now too, with 15 minutes to go :-)

I did spend the last two hours changing the final part (six tiles) and then play testing and then saving solutions for the judges, so these final hours were useful.

A few tidbits about the level. I left in two thin walls just because it looked a bit better, but the level would work almost the same without them. Who managed without any?

The creature order matters. No pop-up walls, which is quite uncommon in my designs. It's more complicated than any other entry into this competition. If more than one level could've been submitted, I would've submitted another one that's more satisfying to just play. Six chips. Chip starts in the middle (on a bomb), and the exit is in a corner.

-Miika
There's still just about an hour left. Wink
Ok, so it doesn't take into account daylight savings. What a mess, but at least it was in our favor and not the other way around.
I'm using the "World Time" website - it says it's 11:14 across the pond, so I hope I'm okay. I submitted my Time Trial about ten minutes ago...Tongue
Hopefully you didn't boost at all.

My remaining times were apart by 70 seconds between the two levels.
72 seconds for me. Slight smile
Aww and the whole point if it being in GMT was to avoid time issues Tongue

For the record, unless you were excessively late we'd take it unless you made a habit of it.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Would it be alright if I resubmitted mine? I just realized that it's not solvable in Lynx...
I was going to take place in this, but I ran out of time. Oh well. Wait - I could download CCEdit on this computer, make a fun, amazing, and MS/Lynx compatible level, then email it to rockdet in 1.4 hours!

...but I am GMT +6 [+7 now; DST] so the levels are now past due.

*cries*
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Would it be alright if I resubmitted mine? I just realized that it's not solvable in Lynx...

I would assume, yes.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!