March 2012 Create Competition
I sent it to Rock last night, and he said he'd use it instead of the non-Lynx-solvable one, so we're all good. Slight smile
Is this competition going to be judged?

I saw that the February Create Comp does not seem to have been judged, and that made me a little sad. Slight frown

That's also what happened to the one and only competition i participated in at the old CCZone. ( Slight frown again)
Ida, if you mean the October 2010 competition, your entry placed second, though JB's entry was created before the competition started (which was allowed at the time). The results were published in June and can now (for a time) be seen at

http://chipsportal.com/v3/index.php?/top...aderboard/

Last December's competition also seems to be still unjudged for various reasons, but there was at least three entries. Hopefully the staff will judge the February and March competitions soon too. Why not release them and let the public vote on them in a closed ballot?
I'm planning to upload a set containing all levels that I made for Create Competitions or for other websites.

Is one allowed to release a Create level after the competition has closed, but before it has been judged?

- Madhav.
Absolutely. You're free to do whatever you want with your levels Slight smile

Also, I'd like to come up with a good solution regarding February and March's competitions, but I'm afraid that with my personal time, I can't step up to help it progress.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Is this competition going to be judged?

I saw that the February Create Comp does not seem to have been judged, and that made me a little sad. Slight frown

That's also what happened to the one and only competition i participated in at the old CCZone. ( Slight frown again)

We can say that yes, it will be judged, but a few things got mixed up for feb. We'll probably have the march create judge out sooner.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I'd think the February one would be a bit easier considering that there were fewer levels submitted...Slight smile
February's contest will be judged by the end of April .... 2014 Smiley
Quote:I'd think the February one would be a bit easier considering that there were fewer levels submitted... Slight smile
I was going to create an entry, but didn't have the time to do it. I'm still considering making it sometime later maybe...

- Madhav.
Quote:I'd think the February one would be a bit easier considering that there were fewer levels submitted... Slight smile

You'd think so.

With the march one, if we could share ranks we'd have x2 first place, x3 second place and x3 third place. All of the levels were good. Again. Maybe I need to raise my standards, no?

We're having a good bit of healthy discussion on it.

Quote:February's contest will be judged by the end of April .... 2014 Smiley

lol

We don't have an ETA, but I think we can say with confidence it will be sooner than that!

Quote:I was going to create an entry, but didn't have the time to do it. I'm still considering making it sometime later maybe...

- Madhav.

That's funny, because I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, submissions closed for it on the last day of February.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!