Which tile would you eliminate? (A shameless rip-off thread)
Quote:That may well be it. I'll concede that some hints are amusing

Speaking of this, am I the only one that found the hint to Fireball Tourism very amusing?

"Guided tourism can be fun for fireballs. Guide them around the area and make sure all of them make it to the dock."

I mean, it's kind of funny to think of the fireballs as sentient creatures.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I found it more amusing to suggest that it's "fun" for fireballs to be led to their spectacular demise in a tile of water (after being used for Chip's selfish purposes, of course).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'd get rid of the plain floor tile. Smiley You can obtain it using many of the other tiles anyway. If you really need a lot of free space for your monsters to move around then use the blue key tile. Tongue

- Madhav.

EDIT: ... or disconnected brown/red buttons...
Hahaha! I can't imagine a more visually unappearing game. Teeth
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Philisophical question: if there is no Chip but the map exists, do the Teeth monsters move?

Yes, they move South, reasoning that Chip is at (infinity,infinity).

- Madhav.
Smart cookies.
You could get rid of one of the two toggle walls. The game could still be conceivably interesting with only one.
...how so?

This talk of toggle walls gave me an idea for a "Star Wars: Episode 1" themed level. You know at the end, how Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are chasing Darth Maul through the hanger bay on Naboo, and there are those red walls that block them? You could achieve the same effect with Teeth and Chip. I'm not sure what the "hole" in the final room would be: water? But then where would the challenge be?

Hey, I never said that it was a good idea. I just said that it was an "idea."
I find that invisible walls are usually more fun and harder to replace than hidden ones. I would eliminate hidden walls.
Quote:I find that invisible walls are usually more fun and harder to replace than hidden ones.

How do you figure?