Which tile would you eliminate? (A shameless rip-off thread)
(As you post it, that's your post count level, great)

I am no big fan of the level, but I don't think it's unpleasant either.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I mean, I suppose it's not unpleasant compared to some of the CC levels out there (even in CC1), but I can't say I ever got anything resembling pleasure out of playing it.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
My choice goes to...the exit! Nah, just kidding.

I would go with random force floors, if only because they work so differently between the two rulesets that it's hard to make a level that features them in some interesting way that's not incompatible in one of the two rulesets.
00 Floor?
Quote:00 Floor?

Getting rid of it would cause the north facing bug on top of another tile to render improperly Tongue
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Not in Tile World...

Anyway, for real I might just go with the popular vote, RFF, since only Chip and blocks can use it and it doesn't work as well in Lynx.
Anyone know what it was called in Lynx? You can hardly call it a "random" force floor...perhaps "clockwise force floor"?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I like saying "all-purpose force floor." Slight smile But only when referring to its functionality in Lynx.
An all-purpose force floor would more likely be one that changes direction at the push of a button, as I believe J.B. mentioned somewhere earlier. It could be a single tile that rotates between 4 directions or a strip that changes between 2.
Quote:An all-purpose force floor would more likely be one that changes direction at the push of a button, as I believe J.B. mentioned somewhere earlier. It could be a single tile that rotates between 4 directions or a strip that changes between 2.

Didn't they have that in Chip's Challenge 2? I mean, the official unreleased sequel of course, but it was train tracks instead?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]