Which tile would you eliminate? (A shameless rip-off thread)
I believe so - and what a brilliant idea that was! Presumably, the "train cars" and other things could run both ways on the tracks, the switches could change directions, etc.
Fire block

Without this, Special would have never existed.

ALL HAIL FIRE UNDER BLOCKS!

Blob

Yet Blobnet still haunts us, as well as Blobdance.. and then.. Bloblake..
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Special might have been more special if it was just aimlessly pushing blocks around...I dunno.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Isn't it, though? Wink
Ok, clarification: aimlessly pushing blocks around without moments that made you want to punch the computer screen.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
But aimlessly pushing blocks around in that sense wouldn't make Special special...that's what we have On the Rocks for. Slight smile
...well, Special would be special because of the ending surprise...I guess...

I dunno. Comparing even a watered-down Special to On The Rocks just seems so unfair to Special! It's like saying that Obama's comparable to Bush.
No, it's a valid comparison. Obama and Special are even worse than Bush and On the Rocks. Slight smile
Bah.

Special > Obama > On The Rocks > Lord Of The Rings > Bush

Not so sure about the ranking of the last two. I could go either way with them. Wink
Obama certainly is polarizing.

You know, during the 1976 presidential debates, I remember my Social Studies teacher commenting on how similar the candidates were -- that there was almost no difference in their positions.

Then Reagan happened. Every since, this country has been super-polarized. Everyone HATES the other guy. It's kinda sad.

I also think that Obama has a very good chance of being re-elected. Which will make many people I know very disappointed. But really, does Romney inspire anyone?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan